Signum Audio Bute Loudness Suite Stereo
Limiter, Metering, and Normalizer Plugins
Experience a new standard of loudness mastery with Signum's comprehensive loudness toolkit. This bundle includes the Bute Limiter, Normaliser, and Analyser complete with integrated True Peak Limiter.
A Smarter Workflow
This high-end solution integrates a (bypassable) True Peak Brickwall Limiter and Analyser conveniently into one plugin interface. With neat features designed to support workflow conscious producers like automatic re-metering, reloadable session data, custom alert system, interactive history overview, and the inclusion of the very latest delivery specs as presets, BUTE really helps you maintain your creative flow. This is particularly useful for long-form content.
Smooth, Ultra-Transparent Limiting
Also included is the high-end BUTE Limiter which offers more versatility with gain and release functions and 5 different release modes. It is driven by a new audio limiting algorithm using a novel approach that guarantees no true peak overshoot and the highest quality linear phase upsampling. It's been designed from scratch with absolute transparency in mind, letting you boost your levels even further whilst maintaining natural harmonics. Signum Audio's priority has been giving you unprecedented audio fidelity, and that is just what you get.
The Final Check
The Suite also comes with our BUTE Normaliser. Whilst it is not recommended to rely on automated solutions and rather mix towards loudness standards, this tool is great for making those final checks or if you are facing critical time pressure. It has an integrated True Peak Limiter to catch any offshoots, whilst our highly advanced algorithms will help retain relative dynamics.
- An advanced version of Signum's Analyser, Limiter, and Normaliser.
- The Normaliser comes as a standalone application
- The Analyser includes an integrated True Peak Brickwall Limiter & Audio Suite Normaliser
- Unparalleled ease of use with clean and comprehensive user-interface
- DAW Sync and automatic re-metering reflecting any adjustments for a smarter workflow
- Wide array of built-in presets for the very latest loudness standards and recommendations
- History overview and alerts letting you easily identify and quickly navigate around your session to areas that require your attention
- Custom alert system so you can specify your own parameters
- Incredibly insightful history graph
- Toggle between readings for short-term & momentary loudness, true peak, and traditional RMS to declutter your session
- Flexible and collapsible so you can have a graph or numerical view
- Can handle long session - 10+ hours of data
- Reloadable session data
- Save, Load and Export metering data
- Available in Stereo or Surround versions. The Surround version expands support for multi-channel configurations up to 10-channel Atmos.
- Available for Windows and Mac
- Includes VST / VST3 / AU / AAX (including Audio Suite) formats
- Compatible with Pro Tools 12.5 or higher
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.