Slate Digital Infinity EQDefault Title
24-band Graphical Equalizer Plugin
INFINITY EQ is Slate Digital’s most advanced modern equalizer. With zero latency analog matched curves, lightning fast intuitive workflow, unique filter and M/S options, and presets made by pros like Mike Dean and Oak Felder, INFINITY EQ will help you execute your musical ideas with ease.
WORKFLOW INFINITY EQ lets you process your tracks with the least amount of mouse movements, clicks, and modifier keys. The slick interface enables extremely fast selection of filters, slopes, gain, grouping, M/S, and bypass.
Grouping Bands - Improve your workflow by linking multiple bands together.
Mid / Side & Left / Right - Take control of your stereo imaging for wider, fuller mixes.
Immersive EQ Display - A beautiful full-screen display and perfectly tuned spectrum analyzer.
The INFINITY EQ comes with a host of helpful presets custom created by some of your favorite producers to help take your productions to the next level.
- Mike Dean - Hip-Hop
- Howie Weinberg - Mastering
- Kane Churko - Metal
- Oak Felder - Pop
- macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) - 10.15 (Catalina)
- Intel or AMD Processor
- 8GB RAM or more
- 64-bit host compatible with AU, VST2, VST3 or AAX plugins
- An iLok account and iLok2 or iLok3 USB dongle is required
Fully Supported DAWs
- Ableton Live 9 and later (Mac: AU, VST2 / Windows: VST2)
- Bitwig 2 (Mac and Windows: VST2, VST3)
- Cubase 8.5 and later (Mac and Windows: VST2, VST3)
- Digital Performer 9 and later (Mac: AU, VST2 / Windows: VST2)
- FL Studio 12 and later (Windows: VST2, VST3) + FL Studio 20 (Mac & Windows)
- Logic Pro X (Mac: AU)
- Maschine 2 (Mac: AU, VST2 / Windows: VST2)
- Nuendo 7 and later (Mac and Windows: VST2, VST3)
- Pro Tools 11 and later (Mac and Windows: AAX Native, AudioSuite)
- Reaper 5 (Mac: AU, VST2, VST3 / Windows: VST2, VST3)
- Reason 9.5 and later (Mac and Windows: VST2)
- Cakewalk (Windows: VST2, VST3)
- Studio One 3 Pro and later (Mac: AU, VST2, VST3 / Windows: VST2, VST3)
- WaveLab 9 and later (Mac and Windows: VST2, VST3)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.