Sonarworks SoundID Reference for Speakers & Headphones with Mic -
Room Correction Software with Measurement Microphone
A speaker and headphone calibration software delivering consistently accurate studio reference sound.
In less than 20 minutes you can calibrate your existing studio speakers with a SoundID Reference measurement microphone and calibrate your existing headphones with more than 280 headphone calibration profiles already included in the software as ready-to-use presets. With an applied calibration profile the software sets the frequency response target to be completely flat across all audible frequencies so you can make music that sounds great everywhere. You can also now make custom adjustments to the target curve in real-time with the new custom target feature.
With accurate studio reference sound, you can seamlessly switch between speakers, headphones, and rooms. Finally, ensure continuity of your workflow regardless of distance, your gear, or setup.
- Speaker calibration: save as many profiles as needed
- Headphone calibration profiles for 280+ supported models
- Custom target: target curve adjustments in real-time
- Translation Check: simulating 20+ different devices and device types for accurate mix translation results everywhere without leaving the workstation
- 3 filter modes: Zero Latency, Mixed and Linear Phase
- Additional DSP processing controls: Mono, Dry/Wet, and Safe Headroom
- MIDI mapping in the SoundID Reference app for various controls
- User Presets in the SoundID Reference app for switching quickly between predefined output device/channel pair combinations
- SoundID Reference app for Speakers & Headphones
- SoundID Reference DAW plugin (AU, VST, AAX)
- SoundID Reference Measurement Microphone with an XLR connection and individual calibration profile
- Averaged profiles for 280+ supported headphone models
- Activation key for the product license: the product can be activated and used on 3 machines
- MacOS 10.12 or later
- Windows 8 or later (64-bit only)
- Sonarworks supported or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
- 2.0 or 2.1 stereo speaker system
- An audio interface featuring +48V Phantom Power and 44.1 kHz sample rate capability
- During the speaker measurement process, the audio hardware setup must consist only of a single external hardware device
- XLR to XLR audio cable
- Houses a pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz with a supplied calibration profile
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Sensitivity is rated at -37 dB/Pa (14 mV)
- Self noise: 24 dB
- S/N ratio: 70 dB
- Dynamic range: 106 dB
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.