Sonarworks SoundID Reference for HeadphonesSoundID Reference for Headphones
Headphone Correction Software
A headphone calibration software delivering consistently accurate studio reference sound on your existing headphones.
Software includes presets of more than 280 headphone calibration profiles. With an applied headphone calibration profile the software sets the frequency response target to be completely flat across all audible frequencies.
The headphone frequency response target is designed to emulate neutral-sounding speakers. With calibrated headphones, you can seamlessly switch between speakers, headphones, and rooms.
You'll hear a flat, consistent sound wherever you go.
- Headphone calibration profiles for 280+ supported models
- Custom target: target curve adjustments in real-time
- Translation Check: simulating 20+ different devices and device types for accurate mix translation results everywhere without leaving the workstation
- 3 filter modes: Zero Latency, Mixed and Linear Phase
- Additional DSP processing controls: Mono, Dry/Wet, and Safe Headroom
- MIDI mapping in the SoundID Reference app for various controls
- User Presets in the SoundID Reference app for switching quickly between predefined output device/channel pair combinations
- SoundID Reference app for Headphones
- SoundID Reference DAW plugin (AU, VST, AAX) for Headphones
- Averaged profiles for 280+ supported headphone models
- Activation key for the product license: the product can be activated and used on 3 machines
- MacOS 10.12 or later (Intel only currently)
- Windows 8 or later (64-bit)
- Sonarworks supported or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.