Headphone Correction Software App for Desktop & iOS
True-Fi brings you the ultimate in headphone sound. All headphones color sound – when you listen to music, what you hear is heavily affected by the headphones you are using.
Sonarworks patented measurement and calibration system helps the end-user hear what the artist actually intended when creating music in the studio. Our mobile app represents an enormous milestone for both artists and listeners, helping bridge sonic translation issues that are routinely apparent between creators and music fans.
In addition to providing groundbreaking headphone calibration capabilities, True-Fi allows the user to apply age and gender-related hearing loss compensation and create customized sound preferences. These features, combined with its revolutionary headphone calibration capabilities, enable mobile users to have an unprecedented degree of personalization and control over their audio - and now with the mobile app, anywhere they go.
Here's what you get with your True-Fi license:
- Age and Gender-related hearing loss compensation
- Unlimited access to our 272 + supported headphone profiles
- Access to all future updates and features
- Up to 3 devices simultaneously
- Mobile app for Android and iOS*
+/- 0.9 dB accuracy with individually calibrated headphones
+/- 3 dB accuracy with average profiles for headphone models
- All computer audio is processed, works on a system level
- Supported sample rate on Mac currently up to 96 000 Hz; on Windows up to capabilities of your WASAPI device
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- Windows: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 512 Mb RAM
- Local music content (Android)
- iTunes music library - manually synced content (iOS)**
- Spotify (Premium account required)
- Compatible with the latest Android and iOS versions
- Supports sample rates up to 96kHz
- iOS: MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, ALAC
- Android: MP3, WAV, OGG (Vorbis), AAC, FLAC
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.