Sonarworks XREF20Default Title
Measurement Microphone for use with Reference 4
Finally hear how your setup sounds without room induced coloration. Focus on the music, instead of worrying about your gear!
At this price range, all measurement microphones are roughly the same, so what makes the XREF20 stand out is its individual calibration profile. Every mic has been measured by Sonarworks acousticians against an ANSI certified measurement microphone. This means perfect accuracy within the audible range and freedom from sample-to-sample irregularities.
- Professional measurement microphone with XLR connection (requires 48V phantom power)
- Individual off-axis calibration curve for best results with Sonarworks software Individual 0° calibration curve
- 21-day trial version of Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition (Mac or Win)
- XLR connection with 48V phantom power required
- Houses pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20kHz with supplied calibration profile Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Sensitivity is rated at -37dB/Pa (14 mV)
- Self noise: 24 dB
- S/N ratio: 70 dB
- Dynamic range: 106dB
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
Note: Currently Reference 4 Measure does not work on Windows 10 with Thunderbolt Apollo and Avid HD interfaces.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.