Sonnox Oxford DeBuzzer -
Noise Reduction Plugin
Fast and effective removal of buzz, hum, whine, and whistles.
Use the intuitive display to help isolate the fundamental frequency - it'll constantly give you feedback on the top contenders - or define it manually with the help of a tone generator. Don’t worry if the fundamental wanders, the default Auto Tracking Mode will follow it in real time. The harmonics of your problem fundamental frequency will also be tracked. All that remains is to engage the default comb filter or the optional parametric EQ, and then fine-tune the content that’s removed using DIFF auditioning.
- Ultra high-resolution detection and removal of unwanted buzz, hum, whine, and whistles
- Separate Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- Very accurate setting of fundamental over 3 frequency ranges
- Tracking Mode to follow fundamental and its harmonics
- Comb filter for tight removal over many harmonics
- Parametric EQ for more musical removal over fewer harmonics
- Audition removed buzz for confident fine-tuning
- MacOS 10.7 Lion - 10.15 Catalina
- Windows 7 and above
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok 2 or 3 USB key required
- Legacy 32-bit support for OS X 10.4.11 – 10.6.8 & Windows XP
AAX Native, AU, VST2, RTAS
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.