Sonnox Oxford Envolution -
Transient Processor Plugin
Envolution is a frequency-dependent envelope shaper with separate transient and sustain sections to radically re-shape the sonic envelope of your instruments or audio.
Use a broader tilt mode or the more parametric-style focus mode to choose which frequencies are processed.
Insert on a track, bus or even master output to add presence/distance to drums, piano, guitar, and any other percussive content. Boost sustain to make the ambience around a recording bloom, or cut it for quick and precise gating.
We love the more creative and extreme side of the plug-in too; like using the DIFF button to generate negative ratio compression effects!
- Frequency-dependent control of Transients & Sustain
- Tilt/parametric targeting of frequencies to process
- DIFF button to solo the effect
- Use in parallel without phase cancellation
- Warmth control for:
- Harmonic saturation/tone shaping
- Prevention of excessive output levels
- Many great presets to get you started
- MacOS 10.7 Lion - 12 Monterey (Intel only)
- Windows 7 and above
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Each license includes two activations
- Legacy 32-bit and TDM/RTAS support for OS X 10.4.11 – 10.6.8 & Windows XP
- Native - AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, RTAS
- HD/HDX - All native formats + AAX DSP, TDM
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.