Sonnox Oxford SuprEsser -
Simple and intuitive control of problem frequencies using a precision frequency-conscious compressor. It operates between 20Hz & 20KHz so can be used for much more than simple de-essing.
A specific frequency-band triggers the process when it passes your chosen threshold level.
The result is a gentler, more natural alternative to using a fixed EQ. The combination of 3 listen modes and a clear FFT display allows you to both hear and see where problem frequencies are - before dialing them out with a single control. There’s a simple mode for quick fixes with an advanced mode for increased functionality and fine-tuning.
- An award-winning Linear Phase Dynamic EQ
- Transparent and accurate control of aggressive frequencies
- Auto Level Tracking follows the energy of the input and applies same relative gain reduction as signal level changes perfect to de-ess a vocal that's quieter in verse than chorus
- Wet/Dry control for quick parallel processing
- Full audio spectrum operation (20Hz - 20KHz)
- Native only plug-in. An optimized AAX DSP version,SuprEsser DS, is also available.
- MacOS 10.7 Lion - 11 Big Sur (Intel only)
- Windows 7 and above
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Each license includes two activations
- Native - AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, RTAS
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.