Sonoma Wire Works DrumCore 4 Prime LinkDefault Title
Drum Kit Virtual Instrument
DrumCore 4 is an AAX/VST3/AU plug-in instrument with 24-bit audio and MIDI drum loops of inspiring performances by famous drummers, and their multi-velocity sampled drum kits. With its improved browser and searching, 64-bit compatibility, mixer view with insert effects, song timeline for assembling loops, and integrated store with previews, DrumCore 4 is the perfect tool for songwriters, composers, musicians, and producers. Choose to use royalty-free drum loops by celebrity drummers (provided as tempo-adjustable GrooveSets in a wide variety of styles), or create your own grooves with the drummers' kits, which are MIDI-mapped and customizable, making DrumCore easy to use with external controllers. Drag and drop grooves to tracks in most popular recording applications on Mac and Windows.
DrumCore 4 Prime includes 20 GB of content, including 160 GrooveSets (10,000 and 2,000 MIDI loops and fills) by 17 drummers, and 100 multi-velocity sampled kits. DC4 Prime Link is available as a download only.
Audio Loops, MIDI files, and Sampled Drum Kits
DrumCore 4 Prime contains more than ten thousand tempo-stretchable, royalty-free audio drum loops and fills recorded in sparkling 24-bit 48kHz format. Many of the loops also have a matching MIDI version to edit or create your own fills and rhythms that work seamlessly with the audio. These MIDI files can be used to trigger the included 100 multi-velocity sampled drum kits. Not enough? DrumCore 4 includes an integrated store, built directly in the plugin, which allows you to purchase and download more loops, MIDI files, and sampled kits from an ever-growing collection.
DrumCore 4 Prime is more than just a collection of tempo-stretchable audio loops. Switching to MIDI loops gives you an incredible amount of control over the sound and quality of the sampled kits. Using the new Kit Tab, users can mix, apply effects, and create customized kits using individual instruments from any the 100 included kits. Want the recognizable snare of Matt Sorum with the thunderous kick drum of Terence Higgins? The choice is yours.
In addition to being able to apply effects to the individual drums when using MIDI, all new stereo MasterFX can be applied to both audio and MIDI loops. A multiband compressor, parametric EQ, and stereo delay are included with a spectrum analyzer to ensure you know exactly what is happening with your audio. Customize your sound directly in the plug-in without the need for extra effects in your DAW.
DrumCore 4 Prime Includes Content by these 17 Drummers:
- Alan White (Yes, Lennon)
- Ben Smith (Heart, Taj Mahal, Peter Frampton)
- Gregg Keplinger (Herb Ellis, Carter Jefferson)
- Jeff Anthony (Sheryl Crow)
- John Bishop (Bobby McFerrin, Mark Murphy, Ernie Watts)
- John Tempesta (The Cult, Testament, White Zombie, Helmet)
- Lonnie Wilson (Brooks and Dunn, Rascal Flatts, Faith Hill)
- Luis Conte (Madonna, Shakira, Santana, Phil Collins)
- Matt Cameron (Sound Garden, Pearl Jam)
- Matt Sorum (Guns N Roses, Velvet Revolver, The Cult)
- Michael Shrieve (Santana, The Rolling Stones, Steve Winwood)
- Ned Douglas (No Doubt, Katie Perry, Dave Stewart, Simply Red)
- Sly Dunbar (Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Black Uhuru, Jimmy Cliff)
- Stephen Perkins (Jane's Addiction, Porno for Pyros, NIN)
- Terry Bozzio (Jeff Beck, Frank Zappa, Missing Persons)
- Tony Braunagel (Bonnie Rait, Taj Mahal, Robert Cray)
- Zoro (Lenny Kravitz, Bobby Brown, Sean Lennon)
Compatibility & System Requirements
Compatible DAWs (64-bit only)*
- Avid Pro Tools 11, 12, 2018, 2019.5 (Mac and Win: AAX)
- Apple Logic Pro 9 and 10.4.4 (Mac: AU)
- Apple GarageBand 10 (Mac: AU)
- Steinberg Cubase 5 and 6 (Win: VST3) and Cubase 7, 8, 8.5 and 9 (Mac and Win: VST3)*
- PreSonus Studio One 2, 3 and 4 Professional (Mac: AU/VST3 and Win: VST3)*
- Ableton Live 10.1 (Mac: AU and Win: VST3)* and Live 9 (Mac: AU) *
- MOTU Digital Performer 10 (Mac: AU/VST3 and Win: VST3), Digital Performer 8, 9 (Mac: AU)*
- Image-Line FL Studio 20 (Mac: VST3)*
- Cakewalk Sonar X3 and Platinum (Win: VST3)*
- Cockos REAPER 5 (Mac: AU and Win: VST3)
- Tracktion T7 and Waveform 9.2.1 and 10 (Mac: AU/VST3 and Win: VST3)*
- Bitwig Studio 2.5 and 3.x Beta (Mac: VST3 and Win: VST3)
- Vienna Symphonic Library GmbH Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 and 7 (Mac: AU)*
- Gig Performer 3.2.7 (Mac: AU and Win: VST3)
- Acoustica Mixcraft 8 (Win: VST3)
- Mac OS 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14.5 (Mojave) - DAW must also be compatible with the OS version.
- Intel Core Duo processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 7 x64 SP1, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
Both Mac and Windows Systems
- Internet connection for activation and downloading content
- Monitor with minimum 1280x800 resolution (right-click anywhere to set the zoom factor between 50%-100% for smaller screens)
- Minimum 200 MB free hard-drive space to install the plug-in
- DrumCore Prime Link - Minimum 25 GB free hard drive space (50 GB for installation)
- You must have Administrator Access on your computer to install DC4.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.