Orchestral Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
What is future? How does your universe sound? What does infinity mean?
Elysion is our big answer to big questions! A huge and incredibly fast scoring tool perfected to fill the space with inspiration. Score the future and experience the infinite sound cosmos - Elysion unfolds just on a fingertip.
- Elysion is built on handcrafted processed and synthetic sounds, treated like acoustic instruments
- Elysion sets a new level of hybrid composing: incredibly simple and outrageously beautiful
- Elysion forms the new massive hybrid twin to THE ORCHESTRA
- 142 playable instruments // over 230 complex animated themes
Built on Handcrafted, Synthetic Sounds Bursting with Expression and Variety
As the first one able to catch the incredible dynamic and lively character of synthetic instruments, Elysion redefines sampling. We recorded, sampled and produced our synthetic future-sounds, treating them like acoustic instruments. This results in an unimaginable dynamic and unprecedented sound. Integrated into our pathbreaking ensemble engine, Elysion forms the new massive hybrid twin to THE ORCHESTRA.
A Whole New Experience
ELYSION is made to expand the range of our flagship THE ORCHESTRA into and beyond the digital era. Together, they set a new level of hybrid composing: incredibly simple and outrageously beautiful.
- Experience the simplicity of 142 instantly playable hybrid organic instruments
- Experience the infinite depth of over 12,500 samples. All carefully recorded, handcrafted and layered with up to 5 velocity layers.
- Experience the flexibility of over 230 complex animated an fully customizable themes.
Score the Future with SonuScore's Familiar User Interface
ELYSION’s User Interface is the advanced progression of the highly-acclaimed UI from THE ORCHESTRA. The most essential controls are easily and quickly accessible to keep you focused on your creative scoring.
- Main Page: Select Instruments, presets and control all layers from the main page. Play up to 5 instruments simultaneously.
- Ensemble Engine: Modify and perfect your sound to the very last detail with our critically-acclaimed ensemble engine. Create exciting new sonic experiences by simply playing some chords.
- Mix Page: Mix & pan your layers and breathe life and dynamic variation into every single pattern.
- Motion Engine: Customize the instruments fundamentally, steering e.g. attack or decay via MIDI CC
- Pan Engine: Create outstanding motion and effects by controlling and automating the panning of the sounds.
Powerful Features – Supernatural Workflow
ELYSION brings numerous new functionalities to our critically acclaimed ensemble technology.
Sampled Synthetic Instruments
Up to 3 Round Robins and 5 Velocity Layers deepen the dynamic of our carefully handcrafted synthetic instruments, providing an extreme expressiveness: Every layer is carefully designed to correspond and even outdo to the immense liveliness of real instruments in timbre, impact, and intensity.
Ensemble Engine 2.0
For Elysion, Sonuscore reworked its critically acclaimed ensemble engine, which lets you play and customize up to five instrument modules simultaneously. Within every module, you are now free to control it via envelope or arpeggiator.
You can now even morph between two Layers in both the Arpeggiator and the Envelope, which lets you control up to 10 interleaved rhythms within one patch.
An additional stutter feature enriches the possibilities of the Envelope even more and lets you create extremely complex rhythms by only using sustained instruments.
Elysion comes with its own unique dynamic FX engine. It allows you to customize the instruments fundamentally, steering e.g. attack or decay via Midi CC. Besides other FX the Motion Engine includes also two Pan Steppers, breathing live and variation into every pattern in no time.
Maximize Your Creativity
ELYSION comes well prepared for instant inspiration and composing with 230 complex animated and fully customizable themes for the ensemble engine. Every theme is arranged out of five controllable instruments within our ensemble engine, providing you an enormous influence on the sound.
Spheres are lively and sustained themes with an enormous dynamic range. Simple keystrokes and chords yield a rich futuristic ensemble sound, each one with a different interpretation of the tone of the future.
The synthetic pulses contain rhythmical patterns, providing an extremely large range of different timbres and styles. From simple and incredibly useful rhythms to inspirations completely out of the box.
The animated synthetic themes go even further and create complex and diverse ensemble rhythms from any played note. This is where the future starts!
Export Your Custom Performance with MIDI Drag & Drop
Once you have been inspired by a theme, drag and drop the arrangement of your performance to your DAW. Now you are free to use it within every library you own. Unleash the power of the ensemble engine onto your personal template, change notes, combine different patterns and make them your own. Experience the incredible efficiency of ELYSION and THE ORCHESTRA merging together within your DAW.
- Works with the FREE KONTAKT PLAYER
- KONTAKT Version 6.1.1 or higher
- macOS 10.12 or higher (not compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina), Intel Core i5
- Windows 7 or higher, Intel Core i5
- 4GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- at least 13GB of free hard disc space
- Sampled Synthetic Instruments, containing up to 3 Round Robins and 5 Velocity Layers
- Refined Ensemble Engine 2.0 with new, powerful functionalities
- Unique Motion Engine allowing fundamental customizations
- Massive hybrid twin of THE ORCHESTRA for a new level of cinematic composing
- Over 230 complex animated and fully customizable themes, featuring up to 5 fully controllable instruments
- Over 142 instantly playable hybrid organic instruments
- 12500+ individual samples. All carefully recorded, sampled and handcrafted
- MIDI-Export: Unleash the power of the ensemble engine onto your personal template
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.