Soundiron Hyperion Strings ElementsDefault Title
Strings Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
Hyperion Strings Elements is a universal string ensemble library built for everyone. It was recorded with uncompromising engineering precision and then hand-edited and carefully balanced to achieve a new benchmark in quality and playability. It's made for Native Instruments’ free Kontakt Player and the NKS Standard. This virtual instrument is a robust musical production workhorse that will serve you well, whether you’re a working composer, student, producer, songwriter, teacher, arranger, band, sound designer, or are just curious about creating your own music. It’s ready to perform from the moment you load it up.
The Hyperion String ensemble has a forward and robust sound unlike any other. It has a strong tone and wide dynamic range that can be shaped to fit any genre or style. It can also be used to fatten and layer with other strings to create massive arrangements. We’ve also equipped the interface with plenty of spatialization, environment simulation and positioning controls and options to let you dial in the sound and character you need.
The library includes a full-ensemble preset and 4 Master and True-Legato section presets for 8 Violins, 6 Violas, 5 Cellos, and 4 Double Basses. The Master presets include a broad selection of fundamental articulations, each with their own range of customizable real-time performance options, key-switch and mapping options, handy auto-functions, arpeggiators, FX and performance tools. These master presets allow you to blend and switch effortlessly vibrato, non-vibrato and tremolo sustains, a variety of short bow strokes and naturally dynamic tempo-based expressions, effects, rhythmic patterns, runs, and sequences.
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine. It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 6.0.1 or later) for VST, AU or AAX instrument plugin formats. You can add this product to the Kontakt “Libraries” browser. It requires online serial number registration through the Native Instruments Native Access system. This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all NKS Standard hardware and software by Native Instruments. Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great cross-grade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
ContentsHyperion Strings Elements includes a combined full ensemble preset, as well as individual section master and true legato presets for our chamber string orchestra, with 8 Violins, 6 Violas, 5 Cellos, and 4 Double Basses. For this Elements Edition, each section is fully equipped with fingered and gliss true legato for vibrato and non-vibrato sustains, tremolo, a full spectrum of short note speeds/styles, and an extended catalog of modular dynamic expressions like crescendos, decrescendos, sforzandos, and swells.
The True Legato presets weave together multi-dynamic lush vibrato and clean non-vibrato, recorded naturally in piano, mezzo-forte and forte dynamics. You can switch instantly between agile fingered and smooth glissando legato transition styles for vibrato and non-vibrato sustains, with speed control that adapts to the way you play when you want it to, yet gives you total hands-on control when you need it. You can use it to craft startlingly realistic and seamless performances, whether you’re playing quick slurred runs or long, silky-smooth melodies.
The Short articulations make it easy to humanize your arrangements and find the perfect bow stroke or emotive expression for any musical moment. You can switch instantly between long & dotted 8th-note staccatos, 16th & 32nd-note short staccatos, 32nd & 64th-note spiccatos, as well as loose & tight pizzicatos, Bartok pitz snaps and Col Legno taps. They include 4 round-robins per note, with optional velocity/swell control and automatic time-based switching for refined realism and control.
The modular dynamic Expressions allow real-time dynamically-aware release sample triggering, tempo-synching and time-stretching. When combined with the Offset and Attack controls, you can carve out just about any dynamic shape you could ever need.
The library includes a broad selection of flexible articulations, each with their own range of customizable real-time performance options, key-switch, and mapping options and performance tools. It is fully equipped for the professional composer with time-saving performance tools, adaptive controls, sound-shaping, and positioning features and an incredibly rich and robust sound.
- Vibrato: p, mf and f with fingered and gliss true-legato
- Non-vibrato: p, mf and f with fingered and gliss true-legato
- Tremolo: p, mf and f
- Long 8th Note Staccatos: p, mf and f
- Short 8th Note Staccatos: p, mf and f
- 16th-Note Staccatos: p, mf and f
- 32nd-Note Staccatos: p, mf and f
- 32nd-Note Spiccatos: p, mf and f
- 64th-Note Spiccatos: p, mf and f
- Loose Pizzicatos: p and f
- Tight Pizzicatos: p and f
- Loose Bartok Pizz string snaps: ff
- Tight Bartok Pizz string snaps: ff
- Loose Col Legno bow taps: pp
- Tight Col Legno bow taps: pp
- 8-count Crescendo p < mf, mp < F and p < F with and without vibrato
- 4-count Crescendo p < mf, mp < F and p < F
- 2-count Crescendo p < F
- 1-count Crescendo p < F
- 8-count Decrescendo F > mp, mf > p, F > p with and without vibrato
- 4-count Decrescendo F > mp, mf > p, F > p
- 2-count Decrescendo F > p
- 1-count Decrescendo F > p
- 4-count Sforzando F > p < F
- 4-count Sforzando mp > p < mp Low
- 4-count Swell p < F > p
- 4-count Swell p < mp > p Low
- Tremolo 4-count Crescendo p < F
- Tremolo 4-count Decrescendo F > p
- Product Version 1.0
- 9 master presets for Ensemble, Violins, Violas, Cellos, Basses.
- Plenty of articulation maps, seating arrangements, arpeggio patterns and FX chains to choose from.
- 20,148 Samples
- 10 GB installed (14 GB wav source)
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format.
- Multi-dynamic sustains, with smooth real-time control over natural vibrato and dynamic transitions.
- Multi-dynamic long and short staccatos, spiccatos and pizzicatos with loose/tight variants and 4x round-robin.
- Bartok Pizzicato snaps and Col Legno bow string taps with loose/tight variants and 4x round-robin.
- A full suite of Expressions in a variety of lengths, timings, and dynamics, including crescendos, decrescendos, sforzandos and swells, with time-stretching, tempo-synching and automatic release.
- Flexible and intuitive user interface with pro features, deep customizability, and simple workflow.
- Free soundstage positioning for each section within dozens of custom rooms, halls, chambers, and FX environments.
- Adaptive Play Assist and Arpeggio systems for instant inspiration.
- You can apply your full purchase amount toward your upgrade to the full Hyperion Symphonic Strings when they're released.
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6.0.1+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt "Libraries" browser and Native Access.
- This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and the special “Libraries” rack.
- Windows 7 or higher required for PC.
- OSX 10.12 or higher required for Mac.
- Dual-Core CPU
- 3 GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library
- This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.