Soundiron Mercury Boys’ Choir Elements -
Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
Mercury Elements is an exquisitely recorded boys' chorus for the free Kontakt Player, Komplete Kontrol and the S-Series Keyboard platform by Native Instruments. This library was hand-selected from the most essential elements of our comprehensive Mercury Symphonic Boys' Choir, carefully crafted to provide you a fluid and naturally intuitive musical experience, with a professional children's choral sound and full feature set, for an unprecedented value.
Mercury Elements includes a close microphone position, captured in a large hall for brilliance, clarity and a naturally stellar tone. It was recorded with a 25-voice boys' choral ensemble, with the award-winning Pacific Boychoir. It includes Sustains, Staccatos and Marcatos for the primary Ah, Eh, Oh and Oo vowels, in both piano and forte dynamics with 2x round-robin variations per note. It also features polyphonic true legato, for Ah and Oo vowel sounds in both piano and forte dynamics. There are also a selection of multi-syllable chromatic Latin sustaining and staccato words with automatic tempo-synching. And we've included an essential selection of children's choral effects and an exclusive new collection of our signature sound-designed choral atmospheres and pads to complete this excellent package. It all comes wrapped in a flexible and user-friendly user interface, with powerful sound-shaping and FX features built-in.
- Product Version 1.5
- 1,266 Samples
- 1.89 GB installed
- 16 nki Kontakt instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player
- A chorus of 25 singers from the award-winning Pacific Boychoir
- 2 Dynamic Layered PP/FF True Legato Vowels (Ah, and Oo)
- 4 Dynamic Layered PP/FF Vowels (Ah, Eh, Oh, Oo) for Sustains, Staccatos, and Marcatos with 2x Round Robin per note
- Dual-Layer layout for mixing and blending between vowels and articulations
- Chromatic Latin sustaining and staccato multi-syllable words with automatic tempo-synching
- Tempo-synching and time-stretching presets optimized for Kontakt 5
- Children's choral vocal effects
- A deep bonus collection of custom ambient soundscapes, drones, pads, and atmospheres hand-crafted using the original choral source
- Integrated DSP effects and custom convolution impulses included
- Fully automatable custom user interface
- Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls
- Close microphone position for a full, rich sound
- Customizable key mapping, saving and loading
- Playmaster system with immediate access to sustains, staccatos, and marcatos
- 51 integrated custom convolution IR samples
Made for Kontakt Player
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine. It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.5.1 or later) for VST, AU or AAX instrument plugin formats. You can add this product to the Kontakt “Libraries” browser. It requires online serial number registration through the Native Instruments Service Center app. This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboard Controllers by Native Instruments. Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great cross-grade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
- This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (version 5.5.2 or later) and the special “Libraries” rack.
- Windows XP or higher required for PC
- OSX 10.9 or higher required for Mac
- Dual-Core CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library
- This software is delivered as a digital download. A broadband internet connection is required
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.