Soundiron Mimi Page Light & Shadow -
Vocal Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
Mimi Page Light & Shadow is the perfect hybrid of soft, angelic female solo vocals and lush, ethereal atmospheric sound-design, featuring the feather-light soprano voice of singer-composer Mimi Page. Designed for film & game composers/sound-designers, this collection includes a full selection of chromatic articulations, melodic phrases, and exquisitely sound-designed cinematic effects, pads, and atmospheric elements. The lead vocal content is intuitively playable and the phrases and effects are easy to use in any project, making this library an ideal source of inspiration that's perfect for nearly any music or video production need that comes your way. It all combines into a complete, efficient and deeply-refined toolbox that comes fully equipped with our flexible and full-featured user interface.
Mimi's otherworldly vocal style effortlessly fuses ambient, dream pop, EDM, and cinematic vocal styles. This library includes 4,413 samples, exploring the two extremes of her creative style: Light and Shadow. The chromatic content features sustain, staccato, and true legato chromatic articulations for the Ah, Ee, Mm and Oo vowels. It also includes 1,295 live tempo-synching melodic phrases conveniently organized by mood, key, and tempo. This library goes far beyond the realms of the "norm" with an extended collection of hand-crafted sound-designed atmospheric content created by Mimi herself, divided into angelic, mystical, haunting and horror sections that are perfect for adding dreamy soundscapes, unnerving stingers, and otherworldly underscores.
- 4.72 GB Installed (7.6 GB uncompressed)
- 4,413 Samples
- 8 master NKI instrument banks
- Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format.
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt "Libraries" browser and Native Access.
About the Artist
Mimi Page is a singer, songwriter, producer, and composer born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Her dreamy, ethereal music and haunting, angelic vocals have been featured in a multitude of soundtracks and scores for film, television, and video games. Mimi's music is a transformative and emotionally captivating experience and her unique sound is a catalyst for all who listen to go inward, self-reflect, and journey the expansiveness of their own imagination.
Mimi’s original music has been featured on Travel Channel’s “Ghost Adventures”, Fox’s “So You Think You Can Dance”, and NBC’s “America’s Got Talent”, to name a few. As a composer, she’s provided original scores for the documentary features "The Demon House" and "The Trade", along with numerous short films. She’s also composed original scores for the indie video games, “Ancient Frontier”, “She Dreams Elsewhere” and “The Lighthouse”. As a vocalist, Mimi’s collaborated with Inon Zur on video game soundtracks “Dungeons & Dragons: Sword Coast Legends”, Ubisoft’s “Eagle Flight” and Bethesda’s “Fallout 4: Far Harbor”. She’s collaborated with over 30 artists in the electronic music genre, including Bassnectar, Delerium, Conjure One, Seven Lions and Illenium. In addition to her professional music career, Mimi’s extremely passionate about sharing her knowledge through music education, working with UCLA and the ADIDAS Sound Lab as a mentor and artist development coach for Los Angeles high-school students. Mimi’s goal as an artist is to inspire people to nurture their own unique voices and to use music as an outlet and tool for communication and self-expression. She believes that music is our universal language and has a profound ability to help heal and unify our world.
This library includes a full package of vital chromatic and melodic lead vocal articulations, featuring sustain, staccato, vocal SFX and true legato for (Ah, Ee, Mm, and Oo). It also includes a huge collection of captivating live phrases divided up by 100bpm and 140bpm tempos and the Ethereal Dreamscapes for both Light & Shadow categories. You can craft your own parts using the chromatic articulations and your midi keyboard, and shape, blend and sequence the live melodic phrases to fit your arrangements with our phrase-legato, step sequencer, speed-control, and live waveform editing controls. The phrases are intuitively organized by root tempo and key. However, tempo-syncing, time-stretching and pitch transposition controls give you complete freedom to customize any phrase. Mimi also created a sweeping variety of mystical atmospheric effects, pads, drones, stingers, risers, swells, falls and clusters using her voice that are perfect for creating dramatic tension, dreamy aesthetics, lush soundscapes and surreal environments in films, video games. electronic music and more.
We recorded Mimi in a dry studio environment, using a high dynamic range, large-diaphragm Neumann studio microphone and Sound Devices preamps to get maximum detail, clarity, fidelity and clean dynamic range. We’ve also included our comprehensive FX Rack, with compression, delay, filter, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and convolution reverb, featuring dozens of rooms, cathedrals and otherworldly FX to open endless possibilities.
- Ah, Ee, Mm, and Oo natural true legato
- Vowel Sustains, Staccatos and Vocal SFX.
- 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Light and Shadow phrase categories.
- Over a thousand melodic phrases in multiple keys, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- 300 ambient pads, effects and atmospheres.
- 871 ethereal vocal dreamscapes.
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases, organized intuitively by style, native tempo and root key.
- Fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres and custom melodic pad instruments crafted directly from Mimi's voice.
- Vocal performance breaths for added realism.
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size, and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display.
Made for Kontakt Player
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine. It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 6 or later) for VST, AU or AAX instrument plugin formats. You can add this product to the Kontakt “Libraries” browser. It requires online serial number registration through the Native Instruments Native Access app. This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboard Controllers by Native Instruments. Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great cross-grade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
- This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by version 6 or later of the free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and the special “Libraries” rack.
- Windows 7 or higher required for PC.
- OSX 10.12 or higher required for Mac.
- Dual-Core CPU or better
- 3GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library
- This software is delivered as a digital download, a broadband connection is required.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.