Organ Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Soundiron's Principessa library captures the vintage sounds of the classic and very rare "Princess" organ. This 2-tiered electric organ was manufactured in the late 60s or early 70s by Welson, a now long-forgotten Italian instrument maker that was once known for its organs and guitars. Principessa has a rich analog synthesizer tone with creamy low + midrange and soft rolled-off highs. The upper and lower keyboards have 43 keys each, starting on E and ending on B. The console also features a short range of bass pedal keys, an expression pedal, and various rocker switches for unique voice and effect settings. Its internal amplifier powers a pair of internal speakers, along with a built-in rotating speaker for vibrato effects.
We’ve packed the GUI with lots of great sound-shaping controls that give you the flexibility to warp the sound in many ways. You have control over Volume, Attack, Release, Transient Offset, Vibrato, and Octave layering. The "Glide" control slider allows you to play legato and portamento leads. You’ll also find an adaptable LFO system, with selectable LFO shape, modulation target parameter, speed, intensity, tempo-syncing, and fade-in time. You can also apply your choice of 13 low pass, high-pass, and FX filter, with assignable modulation control options, including velocity, mod wheel, expression, after-touch, key position, and step-sequencer table control. You can also use our customizable arpeggiator, with a built-in velocity sequencer table and control over arp direction, note timing, swing, randomization, and duration.
ContentsPrincipessa was recorded in a dry studio using a pair of Neumann TLM 103 large-diaphragm microphones. We recorded its stock presets with sustains and staccato samples for each key. The included octave, vibrato, and FX rack give you an easy-to-use interface to completely customize and shape its fat analog sound to fit a variety of creative styles.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato, and Octave. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms, and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and an endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- Advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp, and full FX rack.
- Sustains, staccatos, and sound-designed samples.
- Turn the Glide slider up for monophonic legato functionality, or turn it down to 0 for standard polyphonic mode.
- The Octave knob gradually adds a lower and higher octave doubling effect for more body and power.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls, and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation, and more.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- 2 main powerful open-format Kontakt .nki instruments
- Synth Flute, Bass Clarinet, Trombone, Trumpet, Strings, Diapson, Harpsichord, Piano, Vibraphone
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 1.57 GB Installed
- 794 Stereo Samples
- 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
- The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5.2 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library
- The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OSX 10.9 or higher
- Dual Core CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.