Soundiron Sick 2Default Title
Horror Instrument For Kontakt Full
Sick Volume 2 was designed with horror sound design in mind. This library is a one-stop-shop for eerie and disturbing paranormal sound-design, including subterranean clanks, booms, thuds, cracks, drags, stomps, steps, creaks and thumps in the darkness; demonic creature howls, moans, breaths and growls; hellish and twisted soundscapes, pads, drones and ambiences; and a variety of terrifyingly vivid EVP recordings (some of them quite real).
To capture the raw materials for this sonic descent, We explored the bowels of an abandoned Civil War/World War I-era naval artillery bunker (mind you, not the same bunker that we visited in Rust II - I guess you could say we love us some abandoned bunkers.) and a World War II/Cold War-era decommissioned warship. All in all, you get over 200 Grade-A production-quality horror sound effects and sound beds for about the price of a pound of raw hamburger. Delicious!
Check out the full Sick Bundle, with volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 all together at a great discount.
- 490 MB installed (324 MB Download)
- 351 Samples (standard pcm wav)
- 38 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 44.1kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- Includes a bonus collection of custom sound-designed ambiences, drones and special FX presets, as well as our favorite custom convolution reverb impulses in an advanced Kontakt user interface with full automation support.
- Ambiences, Pads, EVPs and FX
- Bunker metal taps
- Bunker boot stomps
- Bunker footsteps
- Bunker zombies
- Ghost Ship metal taps
- Ghost Ship footsteps
- Ghost Ship hums and room tones
- We’ve included some awesome control features and built-in effects to let you shape every aspect of the sound in real-time within Kontakt, or you can simply grab the wavs and mash them up however you like. This library includes automatable custom front panel performance controls including Attack, Swell, Morph, Release, Offset, Stepping, Key Switch On/Off toggle button.
Made for Kontakt Full
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 3.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 3.5 (or later) is required to use this library.
- The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library.
- Windows XP or higher
- Mac OSX 10.6 or higher
- Dual Core CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library
- This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.