Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
The Soundiron THEREMIN+ is an advanced library based on the classic sound and feel of the legendary Theremin, but with a huge twist and a wealth of additional sound-designed pads, leads, ambiences, and atmospheres. Our Theremin+ behaves as close to a Theremin as you can get on a keyboard, smoothly gliding between monophonic notes with variable speed. The Glide knob allows you to adjust the speed of the glide between notes and when set to 0, turns this otherwise monophonic instrument into a full polyphonic sound creator! The Theremin+ includes a number of real Theremin samples, generated tones, and a plethora of carefully crafted sounds, designed from a wide array of sources.
The Theremin+ is packed with features not typically found on a Theremin. The waveform selector lets you choose from Sine, Absolute Sine, Triangle, Saw-tooth, or Square. The Add. knob sets the number of simultaneous micro-tuned voices from 1-4. The Sub-layer adds a whole new dimension, giving you the power to mix in any one of the dozens of included pads, leads, drones, and ambiences complete with separate volume and pitch controls.
Our custom scripted Kontakt user interface comes equipped with flexible control features, like volume swell, glide, pitch, vibrato, attack, release, and an additional Sub-layer selection menu with separate volume and pitch controls, giving you tons of sonic possibilities. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including reverb with over a hundred life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms, and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
- 975 MB Installed
- 106 Samples
- 5 Kontakt 5.5.2 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo and 96kHz mono uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
- 5 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable sub-layer articulations, performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, waveform selection and full FX rack.
- 5 base waveforms to choose from: Sine, Absolute Sine, Triangle, Saw-tooth and Square.
- Additive voice control for up to 4 simultaneous micro-tuned voices.
- Glide control for legato speed.
- Standard monophonic functionality or polyphonic when Glide is set to 0.
- Extended Pitch Wheel range for +/- 24 Semitones.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
Made for Kontakt Full
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument software platform. You can view screenshots of this library's custom graphical user interface in the image gallery above. This library is packed with features to provide you a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player does not fully support it and can only run it in a limited "demo mode". However, the sample directories are unlocked so you can use them in other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats. The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab and import this library into the Kontakt Quickload window for easy loading and navigation.
- The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5.2 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library.
- The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OSX 10.8 or higher
- Dual-Core CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library
- This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.