Soundiron Voices of Rage -
Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
Voices Of Rage is an aggressive death metal, hardcore and power metal vocal library that combines awesome vocal performances, powerful word and lyric building systems, tempo-synced phrase step sequencing features, multiple mic types, rack multi-FX and tons of cutting edge content and capabilities. It explores the raw, brutal and guttural vocal style that death metal is known for, in all of its roaring, screaming, hissing and screeching glory.
We recorded vocalists Evan "Severed" Seidlitz, Alecia "Mixi" Demner (Stitched Up Heart), Jason Kocol (Impaled) and Aaron Boynton (The Sky We Scrape). Each singer offers their own unique style and technique, giving you options to work with a broad range of metal sub-genres. We pushed them to their absolute physical limits to build a massive array of fully playable lyrics. The huge Wordmaster dictionary includes 100 words, covering a variety of nouns, pronouns, verbs, and adjectives. Each word was chosen to create an effective lyrical toolbox, with sustaining and staccato variants - in both guttural death and acidic screaming tones. We also recorded hundreds of live micro-phrases that can be assembled into your own songs using our phrase step-sequencer and tempo-synched, stretched, layered and blended in all manner of ways.
Each of the four vocalists was captured in a dry studio environment with multiple microphones to capture every subtle nuance of the performance while providing distinct sonic flavors. We used a dynamic stage mic (Shure SM58) to get all of the punch and grit of a stage performance. We also recorded with a large-diaphragm studio condenser mic (Neumann TLM 103) for pure, crisp full-range clarity and perfect fidelity. We then carefully prepared and edited each sample and hand-programmed each element into an unrivaled performance interface that delivers both efficiency and control.
- 18,128 Samples
- 4.43 GB installed (5.3+ GB uncompressed wav source)
- 23 nki Kontakt instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz losslessly compressed NCW samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player (version 5.6.8+)
- 2 microphone choices (stage & studio) w/independent mix and enable/bypass control
- 100 Staccato Words with 2X round-robin, with instant switching between independent death and scream modes
- 100 Sustaining Marcato Words with looping sustain and release samples, and instant switching between independent death and scream modes
- Tons and tons of long sustaining and short dynamic death vocal effects, including roars, screams, screeches, hissing, whispers, growls, breaths and more.
- Live performance phrases with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- A full selection of female rock vocal sustains by Mixi, including multiple dynamic levels and attack variants for the vowels Ah, Ay, Ee, Oh, Hmmm and Oo.
- Lyrical phrases includes hundreds of original royalty free lines, categorized into 9 songs, each with a wide selection of unique improvised variants and re-interpretations. The Phrase Master system lets you chop, slice, sequence, recombine and modulate each line however you like, for an essentially infinite number of new possibilities.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
- Bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres and other custom melodic FX instruments.
- Swell, Attack, Release, Offset, Attenuation and Humanization controls allow for real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
The library includes our Wordmaster interface with 100 words to build your own lyrics with, with death and scream modes for each word. The Scream and Death layers can be mixed, panned and switched between sustaining and staccato versions independently of one another. There's also a huge collection of live lyrical phrases with tempo-synching, step sequencing, song switching and dozens of other custom control features. We’ve also included our comprehensive FX Rack panel, with multi-effects, compression, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and convolution reverb, featuring dozens of our most popular custom recorded rooms, halls, cathedrals and otherworldly fx impulses easily available right through the interface. Finally, we contorted the source recordings into a broad selection of ambiences, drones, atmospheres, and special FX instruments. Voices Of Rage combines superior programming and excellent performance quality to deliver a unique and flexible library with features and playability you won't find anywhere else.
Made for Kontakt Player
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine. It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.6.8 or later) for VST, AU or AAX instrument plugin formats. You can add this product to the Kontakt “Libraries” browser. It requires online serial number registration through the Native Instruments Service Center app. This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboard Controllers by Native Instruments. Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great cross-grade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
- This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and the special “Libraries” rack.
- Windows 7 or higher required for PC.
- OSX 10.10 or higher required for Mac.
- Dual Core CPU or better
- 3GB RAM or more
- SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library
- This software is delivered as a digital download, a broadband connection is required.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.