Resonant Filter Plugin
Seven iconic analogue echo emulations in one easy-to-use plug-in
It's what people love about EchoBoy - but junior. Soundtoys have packed the quality, utility and flexibility that pros love about the original best-selling EchoBoy into a sleek new plug-in that's quick and simple to use. Use EchoBoy Jr. to add the depth and space you want, using seven iconic analogue echo emulations in one creative tool.
Behind EchoBoy Jr's streamlined controls are seven of our favourite, and the most desirable and iconic styles from EchoBoy.
- Studio Tape: Modeled after the Ampex ATR-102
- Plex: Modeled after the classic EP-3 tape echo
- Space: Based on the RE-201 tape echo
- Cheap Tape: The sound of worn out tape
- Memory: Modeled after the classic bucket brigade echo pedal
- Ambient: Warm, diffuse, chorused echoes
- Transmitter: Resonant CB radio style
- Get the sound of seven classic analogue echo devices in one easy-to-use plug-in.
- Analogue-style feedback with self-oscillation effects for trippy sci-fi takeoff and landing effects
- Three stereo processing modes: Normal, Wide, and Ping-Pong
- Change echo time with either analogue "pitch glide", or time-stretching sound effect.
- Dial in the perfect echo tone with saturation and low and high-frequency equalization controls.
- Control echo time in musical units like 1/4 note, 1/2 note, dotted, triplet, synchronized to host session tempo. Or go old-school and set times in milliseconds.
- Choose from a carefully curated set of presets for any style or instrument.
- Current Version: 5.2.0
- Plug-in Formats (both 32 and 64-bit): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported Sample Rates: Minimum 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Windows 7 or later. An internet connection is required at the time of activation.
- Supported Hosts: Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.