Soundtoys Little MicroShift -
Vocal Widener Plugin
Massive Vocal Stereo Width. Classic studio trick with classic studio sound.
Need some width for your background vocals? Want to make a lead guitar or synth sound larger than life? Little MicroShift gives you three different flavours of a classic stereo widening trick at the push of a button.
Little MicroShift uses a special recipe of pitch shifting and delay that varies over time to create rich stereo width. It's incredibly simple to use and perfect for spicing up important instruments, or for blending background vocals subtly into a mix.
Soundtoys designed Little MicroShift to nail the vibe of sought-after hardware pitch shifters like the Eventide H3000 (which featured algorithms originally designed by Soundtoys' founders) and the AMS DMX 15-80s.
MicroShift captures the quirks of the originals including saturation and even the different de-glitching algorithms used by these units. So now you can have the big, wide sound of the original hardware with a simple and refined interface that makes getting those tried-and-true sounds faster and easier than ever.
- Widen vocals, lead guitars, synths and more
- Get big sounds fast with an incredibly simple interface
- Create focus for important instruments, or blend them into the background
- Select from 3 different flavours of widening based on sought-after hardware
- Current Version: 5.2.0
- Plug-in Formats (both 32 and 64-bit): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported Sample Rates: Minimum 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Windows 7 or later. An internet connection is required at the time of activation.
- Supported Hosts: Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.