Soundtoys Little Radiator -
Tube Mixer Plugin
A little tube heat for your tracks.
If you want a touch of 60s warmth on your tracks, reach for Little Radiator. It's great for fattening up bass, guitar, drums, or vocals. And it’s fantastic on electric piano.
This modelled tube pre-amp from Soundtoys is based on the Altec 1566A, a simple little preamp straight out of the Motown Era. Little Radiator drives and breaks up in very interesting ways, creating rich harmonic distortion, exactly like the 1566A.
Looking for something a little dirtier? Flip the Bias switch and dial in a slightly choppy, misaligned sound that’s perfect for lo-fi drums or adding grit to vocals. You can even choose to recreate the noise of the original preamp. Little Radiator has boatloads of colour and character. It’s just what you need to shake the "clean" off of your computer recordings.
- Call up 60's Motown vibes instantly with the sound of the Altec 1566A pre-amp
- Add character and grit to vocals, bass, electric piano, drums and more
- Flip the Bias switch for choppy, lo-fi sounds
- Add some line noise for a subtle, authentic feel
- Current Version: 5.2.0
- Plug-in Formats (both 32 and 64-bit): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported Sample Rates: Minimum 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Windows 7 or later. An internet connection is required at the time of activation.
- Supported Hosts: Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.