Steinberg Cubase Pro 10
Flagship DAW Software for Mac & Windows
Cubase returns with this major release that encompasses all three editions: Pro, Artist and Elements. Cubase 10 boasts a sheer endless number of new features and enhancements to its studio-grade audio and MIDI tools for composing, recording, editing and mixing.
- VariAudio 3: Ultimate control of your audio, with more creative tools and Smart Controls to speed workflow.
- MixConsole Snapshots: Instantly recall different project mixes and settings to quickly compare mixes and add mix notes.
- Format-AUdio Alignment: Stack and match recordings quickly, easily synchronizing them to a reference track.
- New channel strip: Redesigned Channel Strip offers better metering and functionality.
- 32-bit integer and 64-bit audio continues the Cubase audio engine’s commitment to ultimate, no-compromise quality.
- Easy side-chaining: Quickly and easily set up side-chaining to make space in mixes or create distinctive effects.
- Groove Agent SE 5 brings a new user interface and many improvements to the best drum production tool.
- 5 GB of high-quality sounds and loops from six highly acclaimed producers.
- AAF support lets you exchange multimedia data with all the most commonly used applications.
- Distroyer adds everything from subtle analog warmth to searing heat for mixes and individual instruments.
- Vintage Verbs for REVerence: Better management, smoother workflow and 20 new impulse responses brings REVerence greatness to your projects!
- Latency Monitor lets you quickly and easily know exactly where - and how much - latency is occurring.
- Full support for high-resolution displays under current MacOS (limited support for Windows 10).
- Effects in the Media Rack: Radical improvement of plug-ins workflow, with drag and drop functionality and improved display.
- MPE support: Easy and convenient setup of MPE controllers.
- Improved editing to picture for video soundtrack production.
- Steinberg Virtual Reality: VR production suite adds a suite of professional yet intuitive virtual reality Format-AUdio production tools.
- ARA support: Forthcoming support for extended communications between ARA plug-ins and Cubase.
- Cubase 10 is packed with a wide range of usability, performance and quality improvements.
A USB eLicenser is required to use this software.
- Graphics: Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- Operating System (Mac): macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave
- CPU minimum: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core
- CPU recommended: Intel i5 or faster
- RAM minimum: 4 GB
- RAM recommended: 8 GB
- Hard disk free space: 30 GB
- Display resolution minimum: 1440 x 900
- Display resolution recommended: 1920 x 1080
- USB port: USB-A for USB-eLicenser
- OS compatible audio hardware
- ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance
- Internet connection for installer download, license activation, account sign up and product registration
- This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.