Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9.5
Audio Editor Software
A Quantum Leap in Audio Quality
For more than 20 years WaveLab has constantly pushed back the boundaries of what is possible in mastering, audio editing, restoration, and analysis by including features carefully crafted for mixing and mastering studios, post-production facilities, sound designers, musicians, journalists, and broadcasters. Its comprehensive set of features, customizability and outstanding audio quality are the reasons WaveLab became the world’s most popular professional platform for audio refinement.
- Audio editing and mastering application based on the professional WaveLab Pro version with loudspeaker management, a modern Spectrogram, batch conversion capabilities and top-end restoration tools
- Professional mixing/editing capabilities such as track and output effects to achieve the best results when polishing your audio files
- Over 30 effects and processors including MasterRig, RestoreRig, dynamic effects, delays, reverbs and many offline processors
- Enhanced audio analysis and error correction functions perfectly suited to improve your audio
- CD burning engine for transferring your creative ideas to CD
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.