SubMission Audio EuroBass II & PunkBass Bundle
2 Bass Virtual Instruments
"Eurobass has been my go-to bass instrument for months now! It's so rich. The low-end fundamentals are rock-solid and each note is full of lovely harmonics that all work together to create consistent grounding for any track. Totally love it!"
- Mick Gordon (DOOM: Eternal, DOOM, Prey)
Legendary Bass - Sampled
Eurobass II is a virtual bass instrument which captures the legendary, unique, punchy sound of a Spector Euro 5 LX. Its throaty tone is perfectly suited to unleashing raw thudding power in your music - equally at home with grinding drop tuned metal as it is with swinging country rock.
Alongside a raw DI from the instrument, this package offers two completely mix-ready pre-processed tones from Ermin Hamidovic (Architects, Periphery, Northlane, Plini), developed to give your mix that world-class foundation.
- Runs in the FREE Kontakt Player - no extra expense!
- INSTANT mix-ready, world-class bass tone.
- Meticulously multi-sampled plectrum strokes, ranging from soft to pulverizing.
- Industry-leading, proprietary, tempo-synced alternate picking algorithm.
- An array of slides, mutes, string noises, and handling sounds to humanize the performance.
- The sound of brand new strings, all the time.
- Intuitive, reactive GUI.
- Subtle stereo widener for increased mix presence.
- Record without a bass player (ie. reduce production stress by over 9000!).
- Over 11GB and 8 hours of raw audio - more than 4x the sample count of version 1.0.
- Crafted through two decades of combined recording experience.
- Note range: E0 to E4 (one octave below E standard bass tuning)
Includes 3 Unique Tonal Variants
DI - Captured straight out of the instrument, using pristine world-class studio gear.
Clean - Re-amped through classic Ampeg gear for that timeless throaty clean bass tone.
Distortion - Re-amped through world-class gear from Darkglass Electronics & Neural DSP, then mixed down for a great set-and-forget heavy tone.
Alternate Picking Made Easy
Our alternate picking algorithm automatically detects the tempo of your project and reacts to any tempo changes. Simply set the note value you want to engage alternate picking and go!
Your selection will be displayed, along with the automatically-detected tempo of your project, and resulting millisecond value of the alternate picking threshold.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Kontakt or Kontakt Player 5.8.1 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), i5.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU.
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product.
- Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4GB RAM Minimum (6GB+ recommended).
- 10GB free HDD space.
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.