Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos -
3 Grand Piano Virtual Instruments
Synthogy's award-winning flagship product, critically acclaimed as the "Platinum Standard" for Virtual Pianos. Ivory II Grand Pianos features our groundbreaking technology for Sympathetic String Resonance, plus a host of new features for more expressive detail than ever!
WithIvory II Grand Pianos, the world’s most popular virtual grand piano collection has been taken to a whole new level. Featuring a greatly expanded sound set with nearly double the velocity layers, and the powerful, new Ivory II piano DSP engine with Harmonic Resonance Modeling for true Sympathetic String Vibration, Ivory II Grand Pianos soars at the highest possible levels of sampling and synthesis technology.
The playing experience is simply extraordinary with an emotional range extending from the heartiest fortissimo to the most delicate and nuanced pianissimo. Ivory II Grand Pianos will breathe under your fingers, inspiring your best performance from a truly organic instrument.
A host of new piano-centric features have been added to the Ivory II engine. Principal among them sympathetic String Resonance, a long sought after but elusive characteristic of real pianos that Synthogy approaches in a completely new and unique way, realizing the true complexities and subtleties of sympathetic string excitation. Harmonic Resonance Modeling is a brand new technology that does not rely upon triggering additional samples, ordinary sine waves, or recordings in any way. Rather, notes struck that are harmonically related excite the actual complex overtones of the notes that are being held, in the same manner, that undamped strings ring in a real acoustic piano. The result is an unprecedented new level of realism.
Ivory II also delivers some of Synthogy's most frequent customer requests, with features such as Half Pedaling, Lid Position, Pedal Noise, and Tuning Tables to provide even greater detail and control. Additionally, features like Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ, and new Synth Layer controls offer powerful new sound sculpting capabilities for custom piano programming and sound design.
At the heart of Ivory II are Ivory's legendary pianos. Each Ivory piano has been further refined and developed, including expanded velocity levels (up to 18 per piano), additional soft pedal samples, and more release samples. Synthogy's decades of expertise in piano development, along with proprietary "timbre interpolation" technology combine to deliver greater fidelity, unrivaled playability, and a musical experience that is unsurpassed.
Ivory II represents the most significant design enhancement to Ivory's custom piano technology since its introduction. Years in the making, every effort has been taken to assure that Ivory II is a true and worthy successor to the legacy established by our original Ivory products.
- Over77 Gigabytes of stunning, Acoustic Grand Piano sampled instruments:
Bösendorfer 290 Imperial Grand
Steinway D Concert Grand
Yamaha c7 Grand
(Each piano can be installed separately)
- Up to18 discrete velocity layers with sample Interpolation Technology for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Harmonic Resonance Modeling for the most realistic Sympathetic String Resonance possible
- Synthogy’s exclusive, powerful 32 bit Sample Playback and DSP engine, engineered specifically for recreating the acoustic piano
- Sustain Resonance DSP for realistic Damper Pedal response
- World-class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus, and EQ
- Customizable User controls for timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position, Tuning Tables, and more
- Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQand new synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- Expertly tuned and regulated pianos in world-class studios and concert halls
- All 88 keys individually sampled in up to 18 dynamic levels (plus Bösendorfer extended low octave)
- Incorporates exclusive sample Interpolation Technology used for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- RealRelease samples, Soft Pedal samples, and pedal Noise enhancements
- Optional synth pad layer for modern/pop combinations
- Dozens of user-adjustable presets
- 2 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 112 GB free hard drive space
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM
- 2.4 GHz Quad-Core CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 112 GB free hard drive space
- iLok key optional
- Any AU, AAX, or VST 2.4 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Standalone application
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Any AAX, or VST 2.4 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Cantabile application
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or newer
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.