TE Drums Piccolo Snare
Snare Virtual Instrument for in Kontakt, Trigger, and WAV Formats
These samples were taken from a 13x3" Pearl Brass Piccolo snare at Taylor Larson's Studio.
Mixed/engineered Taylor Larson and performed by Ernie Slenkovich.
- Multi-sampled snare drum library
- Printed rooms mics and snare reverbs
- All-In-One instrument for Kontakt
- Fully featured and intuitive mixer style interface
- Multi-output routing
- Each sample is edited precisely for easy editing
- Mix ready samples for any production
- Pairs perfectly with any of our other sample libraries
- Use with Kontakt Full, Steven Slate Trigger, or your favorite sampler via .WAV files
- Kontakt Instrument (.NKI)
- Steven Slate Trigger Instruments (.TCI)
- 24 bit .WAV Files
- Intel or AMD computer with a compatible DAW
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.8.1 and higher
- Steven Slate Trigger version 1 or 2
- Approx. 175 MB of disk space
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.