Tokyo Dawn Labs SlickEQ Gentleman's Edition -
3 Band + 3 Filter Equalizer Plugin
TDR VOS SlickEQ – Gentleman’s Edition takes SlickEQ's concept to new heights and adds an exotic "Tilt"-filter flanked by flexible low-pass and high-pass filters. Five distinct EQ models provide a rich set of predefined EQ curves and behaviours for the three main semi-parametric filter bands.
SlickEQ GE offers a switchable EQ non-linearity and seven different output stages. These options offer subtle and interesting textures, from the typical "mojo" often associated with high-quality analogue Format-AUdio gear, up to more obvious saturation.
An elaborate Format-AUto gain option Format-AUtomatically compensates for changes of perceived-loudness during EQ (within reasonable limits) and a gain-trim feature helps controlling peak overloads with ease. The 64bit multi-rate processing scheme (a.k.a. “internal re-sampling”) practically eliminates typical problems of digital EQ implementations such as frequency-warping, quantization distortion and aliasing.
Besides the primary controls, the plug-in comes with an array of additional helpers: Advanced preset management, a frequency magnitude plot, undo/redo, quick A/B comparison, copy & paste, an online help, editable labels, mouse-wheel support and much more. Finally, SlickEQ GE allows to exclusively process the stereo sum or stereo difference without external sum/difference encoding (see "M/S" microphony).
- 64bit "delta" multi-rate structure
- Three semi-parametric filter bands, each with two shape options
- Five distinct EQ models: American, British, German, Soviet and Japanese
- Low band offers an optional phase-lag able to delay low frequencies relative to higher frequencies
- High pass filter with optional "Bump" mode
- Low pass filter with two different slopes (6dB/Oct and 12dB/Oct)
- Parametric Tilt filter with optional "V" mode.
- Seven output stages: Linear, Silky, Mellow, Deep, Excited, Toasted and Funky
- Smart EQ actions: Match Pink, Match reference, De-resonate and Format-AUto HP/LP.
- Highly effective loudness compensated Format-AUto gain control
- Frequency magnitude response display including a real-time analyzer
- Stereo, mono, left, right and sum/difference (mid/side) processing options
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.