ToneCrate Lyle Cooper Signature Drum Samples
Drum Samples in Slate Trigger and WAV Formats
Lyle Cooper brought world drum domination with his work on "Planetary Duality" by The Faceless, and now you can see him raising the bar again in Abhorrent and Absvrdist!
Tuned by Legendary Drum Tech Matt Brown, and hit by Lyle Cooper himself, these tones have an unmatched tone and precision that work for a variety of styles.
- Perfectly tuned and played round robin samples of Lyle's very own Tama Starclassic Birch-Bubinga Kit
- 22" Kick Drum, 14" Tama SLP Snare, 4 tight and huge sounding Toms
- TCI files for Slate Trigger, easy plug and play. 100% mix ready!
- Format-WAV files of every single hit of every single velocity for ultimate versatility with different samplers
- Samples are processed lightly, sound great, however they can be further sculpted to fit a variety of mixes!
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.