Toontrack EZX: Pop PunkDefault Title
Expansion Pack for EZDrummer 2
Make Your Punk Songs Pop!
Drums by the man who in many ways defined the genre.
The Pop Punk EZX was recorded at the personal studio of John Feldmann, a Los Angeles-based producer/engineer/mixer who’s had a monumental impact on the last couple of decades of popular music.
The EZX includes three full kits, all capturing that larger-than-life and all-American radio-friendly sound of the commercial and hook-driven pop punk music that has been a mainstay since acts like Blink-182, Simple Plan and Green Day broke onto the scene around the turn of the millennium.
Welcome to a collection drum sounds, tailored for high-end pop punk and ready for the airwaves.
- Produced/engineered by John Feldmann (Good Charlotte, Blink-182, 5 Seconds of Summer)
- Recorded at Feldmann’s personal studio
- Three (3) full kits (SJC Custom and Tour series, Orange County D&P)
- Mixed using samples from John’s personal collection
- Seven (7) snare variations, four (4) kicks and 12 cymbals
- 15 custom presets engineered by John Feldmann as well as an additional 11 engineered by Toontrack
- All presets also available with a “No Bus FX” option, designed for multi-out purposes
- A collection of MIDI drum grooves included
- 3 GB free disk space
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- A working EZdrummer 2.1.8 or Superior Drummer 3.1.2 (or above) installation
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.