Toontrack SDX: Orchestral Percussion -
Expansion Pack for Superior Drummer 3
The Immersive Saga Continues.
Welcome to the Orchestral Percussion SDX for Superior Drummer 3.
Captured in the same room, with the same scrutiny for detail and the same 11.1 microphone positioning philosophy as the Superior Drummer 3 core library, the Orchestral Percussion SDX is not just the perfect complement to the Superior line of sounds, it’s a revelation in terms of flexibility and playability within the Superior Drummer 3 framework.
This is not just a sound library, it’s arguably the most all-encompassing and carefully captured collection of handpicked orchestral percussion instruments on the market. Welcome to the Orchestral Percussion SDX for Superior Drummer 3.
- More than 120 individual instruments
- Recorded at the same studio as the Superior Drummer 3 core sound library
- A complete immersive experience
- Playback in stereo up to 11-channel surround systems
- Sampled with extreme attention to detail and articulation
- Optional tools available for selected instruments
- A comprehensive collection of MIDI
- Comes as a factory bundle including two SDX configurations
- A working Superior Drummer 3.1.4 (or above) installation.
- 64-bit Windows 7 or newer, 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or more recommended).
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, 64-bit Intel-based Mac with 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or more recommended).
- Basic install: Approx. 25 GB download and an additional 25 GB for the installation process.
- Complete install: Approx. 65 GB download and an additional 65 GB for the installation process.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.