Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 Orchestral Edition
Superior Drummer 3 + Orchestral Percussion SDX
The Immersive Saga Continues.
An epic bundle for near-infinite percussive creation, immersive sound design, scoring, and composition.
This bundle includes the regular version of Superior Drummer 3 and the Orchestral Percussion SDX. Combined, you’ll have near 300 GB of raw, pristine sounds to use in the limitless creative palette that is Superior Drummer 3.
Welcome to the ultimate framework for modern and elaborate percussive sound design.
- Includes a regular version of Superior Drummer 3 with its full core sound library as well as the Orchestral Percussion SDX
- Both libraries recorded in the same room, the main hall at Galaxy Studios
- Recorded with an additional eleven separate room microphones set up in a surround configuration for a complete immersive experience
- Playback in stereo or up to 11-channel surround systems
- In total close to 300 GB of raw, unprocessed sounds
- More then 120 orchestral percussion instruments, seven (7) drum kits, 25 snare drums, 16 kicks and approx. 350 electronic drum sounds
- 64-bit Windows 7 or newer, 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or more recommended).
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, 64-bit Intel-based Mac with 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or more recommended).
- Software: Approx. 320 MB download + installation space.
Superior Drummer 3 Sound Library
- Basic install: Approx. 41 GB download and an additional 41 GB for the installation process.
- Complete install: Approx. 236 GB download and an additional 55 GB for the installation process.
Orchestral Percussion SDX
- Basic install: Approx. 25 GB download and an additional 25 GB for the installation process.
- Complete install: Approx. 65 GB download and an additional 65 GB for the installation process.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.