u-he Bazille -
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Monster from the deep.
Bazille is u-he's monster modular synthesizer. Flexible, powerful with incredible sound. A blank canvas to explore your creative ideas. Connect modules together however you like: explore, experiment and play. Build sounds from the gargantuan to the ethereal. Such flexibility invites exploration - and you will quickly discover how powerful and deep Bazille is.
- Format-Modular architecture
- Drag and drop cable connections
- 4 digital oscillators based on phase distortion (PD), with FM and fractal resonance (fr) capabilities
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic, retriggered mono or legato modes Up to 8x unison with +/− 24 semitones detuning per voice
- Analog-style voice drift and soft attack options
- 4 self-oscillating analogue style filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each (lowpass, bandpass, highpass)
- 4 non-linear ADSR envelopes with Fall/Rise for the sustain stage
- 2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs (saw/triangle, square/pulse, random), unipolar switch
- 16-step morphing sequencer per voice with 8 snapshots and 4 output sockets
- 2 mapping generators with up to 128 steps, comprehensive drawing tools, preset shapes
- 4 Multiplex modules for signal mixing, cross-fading, ring modulation, amplitude modulation and more
- 4 modelled effects: stereo delay, distortion (6 types), phaser (2 types), spring reverb
- 2 stereo outputs with pan position/modulation
- Signal processors: 2× inverter, 2× rectifier, sample & hold, 2× twin lag generators, quantizer
- White and pink noise generators
- Performance modulation sources include wheels, velocity, 2× definable midi cc, channel or polyphonic aftertouch
- Dedicated glide, pitch and vibrato controls
- Alternative single-page skin included
- High quality Format-AUdio option and multicore support
- Microtuning support (standard .tun files)
- Multichannel midi support
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Skinnable UI
- midi learn page and editable list
- Global preferences page
- Over 1700 factory presets
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.