u-he AceDefault Title
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
ACE: Any cable everywhere
ACE is a gateway into the world of modular synthesizers. Compact, clear, a careful selection of modules and semi-modular architecture makes ACE easy to learn. Simple but not simplistic. Compact but not limited. Clear but definitely not underpowered. With the ability to connect any output into any input (any cable everywhere), ACE is a powerful synth with tools and features ready for beginners or seasoned users.
- Semi-modular architecture (with default routing)
- 2 VCOs with a frequency range of 0Hz to 20kHz (can be used as LFOs)
- VCO1 includes sub-oscillator with 3 modes
- Oscillators include pulse width modulation (PWM), sync, internal ring and cross modulation (FM)
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic or monophonic (retriggered or legato)
- Up to 8 voice unison (stack) with +/−2 octave individual detuning
- Pitch transpose, drift
- Powerful glide options: constant rate or constant time, percentage range control, per-oscillator offset
- 2 multimode analog-style filters (VCF): 1, 2, 3 or 4-pole low pass plus high pass, band pass or band reject
- 2 ADSR envelopes with fall/rise, snap, "singing" option for authentic analog-style voice triggering
- 1 mapping generator with up to 128 values, comprehensive drawing tools
- 2 LFOs with 0Hz to 20kHz frequency range (can be used as VCOs)
- lfo2 can adopt the mapping generator’s waveform (tap map)
- 1 syncable and loopable ramp generator
- 2 VCAs with pan controls and envelope selection (includes Gate)
- Mixer with modulation inputs
- 2 multiplex modules for signal mixing / crossfading, ring modulation, amplitude modulation etc.
- White and pink noise generators
- midi modulation and performance: wheels, velocity, pressure, key follow, gate, 2 user-definable midi cc
- Circuit bending options: slop, crosstalk, oscillator cap failure
- Built-in oscilloscope
- 3 effects: chorus/phaser (4 types), delay (7 fixed options), bass and treble controls
- 4 quality options: draft, standard, good, accurate
- Multichannel midi support
- Microtuning support (.tun files)
- Scalable UI from 70% to 200%
- Skinnable UI
- midi learn page and editable list
- Global preferences page
- Over 920 factory presets
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.