u-he DivaDefault Title
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
DIVA: DinosFormat-AUr Impersonating Virtual Analogue synthesizer
Diva captures the spirit of five decades of analog synthesizers. Oscillators, filters, and envelopes from some of the greatest monophonic and polyphonic synths of yesteryear were meticulously modeled for unmatched analog sound. Diva is more than a single synthesizer: Recreate an old favorite or mix-and-match modules to design your own unique hybrid.
- Format-AUthentic, award-winning analog sound
- 7 or 8 vintage synths for a fraction of the cost
- Mix-and-match panels for custom layouts
- 5 oscillators models based on classic synth hardware: Triple VCO, Dual VCO, VCO, Dual VCO Eco, Digital
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic, monophonic, or legato mode
- Per-voice oscillator detune and user-definable modulation source
- Voice stacking with individual voice tuning
- Global drift
- 4 transient mode options with per-oscillator phase setting
- Zero delay feedback (ZDF) filter design for Format-AUthentic resonance behavior
- 5 filter models based on classic synth hardware: Ladder, Cascade, Multimode, Bite, Uhbie
- Additional highpass filter options (pre- or post the main filter), or filter feedback
- 3 ads(s)r envelope models based on classic synth hardware with keyboard follow and velocity scaling
- Variance (slop) controls for cutoff, envelopes, pulse width and glide rate
- 2 host-syncable LFOs with multiple waveforms, restart options and phase controls
- Modulation processors: invert, quantize, rectify, lag, multiply, add
- midi modulation and performance: wheels, velocity, pressure, key follow, gate, 2 user-definable MIDI CC
- 2 stereo effects slots, each with chorus (3 modes), phaser (2 modes), plate reverb, delay, rotary speaker
- Glide: Constant time or constant rate, with per-oscillator offset and range control
- NEW Host-syncable arpeggiator with continuous rate offset, swing, various progression options
- Built-in oscilloscope
- Multichannel midi and polyphonic aftertouch support
- Microtuning support (.tun files)
- Adjustable quality settings with a separate offline / bounce option
- Multi-core support
- NEW Preset browser with extensive tagging and search functions
- midi learn page and editable list
- NEW Global preferences page
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Skinnable UI
- Over 1200 factory presets
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.