u-he Hive 2 -
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Sleek, streamlined, supercharged
With its effortless workflow and low CPU usage, you can create stunning patches in next to no time at all. Hive is quick and uncomplicated, without sacrificing flexibility or audio quality. Now packed with more controls than ever, version 2 opens up new dimensions of expression... and sheer fun!
- Low CPU usage, 3 different synth engines
- 2 oscillators with wavetable option, 16x unison, and tunable sub-oscillators
- Drag & drop modulation assignment
- 12x2 modulation matrix slots with modifiers for curvature, rectification, quantization, sample & hold, slew rate
- 4 user-definable XY control pads
- Arpeggiator, step sequencer with real-time recording
- Unique 8-step shape sequencer with 4 independent outputs
- 2 function generators can serve as extra envelopes, gate generators, LFOs, slew limiters
- 7 rearrangeable effects: distortion, chorus, delay, phaser, EQ, reverb, compressor
- Panel presets for each oscillator, filter, matrix slot, etc., with copy, load and save options
- Solo buttons allow auditioning individual oscillator or filter signals
- Scope to view the audio output or any modulation signal, with freeze option and zoom controls
- Microtuning support (.tun files)
- 2000+ NKS-ready factory presets by some of our favorite sound designers, many more available online
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.