u-he Podolski -
FREE Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Created in 2005 and still going strong. Podolski is a free, straightforward, CPU-efficient virtual analog synthesizer. One oscillator, one filter, one envelope, and an arpeggiator/sequencer. Simple, but with a few tricks up its sleeve. Create high quality sounds with ease.
- Oscillator with variable symmetry (sawtooth to triangle, PWM) and glide
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), mono, legato and arpeggiator modes
- 4 envelope modes: ADSR or HDSR, linear or exponential. Sustain has Fall/Rise control
- 2 LFOs: one global, one per voice. Absolute time or host sync, multiple waveforms
- Multimode filter: lowpass, bandpass or highpass with drive and FM
- Combination arpeggiator / 16-step sequencer with extra modulation source
- 2 built-in effects: stereo delay, chorus / flanger
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Skinnable UI
- Global preferences page
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- Over 520 factory presets
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.