u-he Repro -
2 Synthesizer Virtual Instruments
Repro dives into the past for analogue inspiration, meticulously modelling two famous synthesizers. Every detail of the original was captured using component-level modelling technology to create the most Format-AUthentic model possible. All the subtle characteristics and quirks found in the originals are present in Repro. One product, one installer, two synths.
Repro contains Repro-1 and Repro-5.
Repro-1 is a fierce mono synth: hard-working, raw sounding and immediately playable. The classic design is simple and intuitive but belies a deep feature set capable of a wide range of sounds.
Repro-5 is the new polyphonic addition. It has a lot in common with Repro-1, a similar design and feature plus shared sonic DNA. But Repro-5 introduces new flavours, most notably is the ability to play lush chords or thick unison leads, while keeping the Format-AUthentic analogue sound.
At first glance, Repro-1 and Repro-5 are simple and intuitive, but the clean and classic designs hide deep feature sets capable of a wide range of sounds.
- Unashamedly monophonic
- 4-pole resonant lowpass filter
- Glide control
- Arpeggiator with latch mode
- Sequencer with two 32-step patterns (or 64 steps when chained)
- 3 modulation sources controlling 5 destination
- 2 additional "performance" modulation assignments
- 5 effects: wavefolder/distortion, delay/chorus, EQ/resonator, reverb, sonic conditioner/dynamics processor
- 500 factory presets
- 8-voice polyphony
- 1 to 8 voice unison with glide control
- Format-AUdio-rate voice modulation: oscillator FM (frequency and pulse width), filter FM
- 4-pole resonant lowpass filter
- Flexible modulation options plus 2-slot matrix
- Polyphonic distortion unit with 4 types including bit crusher
- 5 effects: tape emulation, delay/chorus, EQ/resonator, reverb, sonic conditioner/dynamics processor
- Over 950 factory presets
- Powerful analogue sound using component-level modelling
- 2 oscillators: saw / pulse and saw / triangle / pulse
- Oscillator waveforms can be combined
- Waveform pulse width modulation and oscillator sync options
- White noise generator
- ADSR envelope
- "Tweak" screen for adjusting component behaviour
- Host-syncable LFO with 3 waveforms
- Microtuning support (.tun files)
- Resizable UI
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- Global preferences page
- New preset browser with powerful search functions, tagging
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.