u-he Zebra2Default Title
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
A synth of all stripes
Zebra2 is a sound-design playground. A powerful, high quality (but still CPU friendly) sound engine together with numerous sound sculpting tools makes Zebra2 capable of a near-limitless range of new sounds and textures. A favorite amongst soundtrack composers, producers and sound designers, Zebra2 provides all the tools you need - the rest is up to you.
- 4 powerful wavetable (16) oscillators with integrated spectral effects
- 1, 2, 4 or 11 times unison, with detune and stereo spread
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic or mono and legato modes
- 4 FM oscillators with 8 alternative waveforms (not only sine)
- NEW 2 Wavefolder modules
- 4 regular filters with 23 different modes
- 4 cross-modulation filters (XMF)
- 12-slot modulation matrix with depth modulation from a second source
- Flexible signal routing: 4×12 voice patching grid, 3×6 effects patching grid
- Countless modulation destinations, including individual envelope stages and FX parameters
- 4 expanded ADSR envelopes with extra sustain, loop or release options
- 4 syncable multi-stage envelope generators (mseg) with up to 32 segments each
- 4 per-voice LFOs plus 2 global LFOs
- NEW 21 stereo effects: 2× chorus/flanger, 2× delay, 2× EQ, 2× compressor, 2× reverb and more
- 4 assignable XY pads
- Microtuning support (standard .tun files)
- NEW Preset browser with search functions
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Skinnable UI
- midi learn page and editable list
- Global preferences page
- Over 500 factory presets
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.