u-he Zebra2 -
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
A synth of all stripes
Zebra2 is a sound-design playground. A powerful, high quality (but still CPU friendly) sound engine together with numerous sound sculpting tools makes Zebra2 capable of a near-limitless range of new sounds and textures. A favorite amongst soundtrack composers, producers and sound designers, Zebra2 provides all the tools you need - the rest is up to you.
- NEW in v2.9: All 500+ factory presets have been refurbished and improved with X/Y assignments. They are fully tagged and NKS-ready
- 4 powerful wavetable oscillators (16 waves) with integrated spectral effects
- 1, 2, 4 or 11 times unison, with detune and stereo spread
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic or mono and legato modes
- 4 assignable X/Y pads
- 4 FM oscillators with 8 alternative waveforms (not only sine)
- 4 regular filters with 23 different modes
- 4 cross-modulation filters (XMF)
- 12-slot modulation matrix with depth modulation from a second source
- Flexible signal routing: 4×12 voice patching grid, 3×6 effects patching grid
- 4 syncable multi-stage envelope generators (mseg) with up to 32 segments each
- 4 per-voice LFOs plus 2 global LFOs
- 21 stereo effects: 2× chorus/flanger, 2× delay, 2× EQ, 2× compressor, 2× reverb and more
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- MIDI learn page and editable list
- NEW in v2.9.3: Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP
- MacOS 10.9 and above
- Windows 7 and above
- Intel i5 / AMD FX / Apple M1 CPU or better
- Compatible host DAW software
- Mac: AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
- Windows: AAX Native, VST2, VST3 (32 or 64-bit)
AAX version not currently compatible with Apple Silicon.
AAX requires Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later.
Zebra2 is Native Instruments NKS-ready and compatible with Maschine and Komplete Kontrol hardware.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.