VI Labs True Keys Pianos BundleTrue Keys Bundle
3 Grand Piano Virtual Instruments
This bundle includes:
- True Keys American Grand
- True Keys German Grand
- True Keys Italian Grand
True Keys American delivers the majestic sound of the Steinway D nine-foot concert grand. With powerful bass, robust attack and deep sustaining overtones, this versatile instrument can rise above a full orchestra or stand out in a busy mix. It also has a dark delicate side, mellow and rich, especially when played with the stereo ribbon Side mic. This grand has a classic American sound and is a staple of stages and studios worldwide.
True Keys Italian is the largest piano of this collection and has the brightest sound. Often crowned the World's best piano, the Fazioli F308 provides the sound for our Italian grand. At a staggering 10 feet 2 inches in length, the instrument has immense power with long sustains and rich harmonics. The Una Corda pedal is particularly expressive letting you go from whisper soft to a thunderous fortissimo instantly, with even voicing across the entire register.
True Keys German puts you at the keys of the superb Bechstein semi-concert grand and has the shortest length of the True Keys pianos at about 7 feet 5 inches. These pianos are known for their precision voicing, clear bell-like tones, and deep bass. Smaller in scale than a 9-foot concert grand, it can be less obtrusive in a mix but still cut through when aggressively played. It's also most suitable of the True keys pianos for soft lyrical playing.
A Virtual Studio At Your Fingertips
Grand pianos are large instruments and are notoriously challenging to record well. A specific microphone in one area of the piano might work great in a jazz mix but not fit for a Romantic classical solo. The real piano in the studio can offer many mic and placement options to dial in the perfect sound.
True Keys offers three fully mixable mic setups as well as a ‘best of’ mix of all mics as separate samples. Each mic setup was chosen for its versatility and character to suit any style of playing. The Close mics have a punchy modern sound with a wide stereo image and deep bass. Player delivers the pianist's perspective with more distance and plenty of hammer attack. Side is a stereo ribbon offering a warmer tone and full even response. The Mix position is a combination of all mics for a quick and less processor intensive option.
- Around 50,000 samples of 3 of the most popular grand pianos in the world
- 100% sample-based, no modeling or synthesis used
- Very efficient use of RAM and CPU resources
- 4 discreet Microphone Perspectives available
- Fully sampled Una Corda pedal
- Sympathetic and Pedal Resonance
- Adjustable Sympathetic Resonance polyphony
- Repedal and True Pedal Action for realistic sustain pedal control
- Half-pedal mode is sample-based and fully adjustable
- Customizable MIDI and Dynamics response
- 22 pristine Convolution Reverbs included
- Thousands of Release samples, including true Stacatto Releases
- 19 total velocity layers including Silent Strike samples
- Custom tuning with presets and micro-tuning supported
- Lossless FLAC format allows highest quality with smallest drive space requirements and fast loading times.
- Computer-based copy protection. Use on up to 3 machines, no dongle required!
- 8 GB free disk space (7.27 GB actual size needed)
- Mac OSX 10.7 or greater or Windows 7 or higher in both 32 and 64bits
- UVI Workstation 2.5.8 or greater (Download Free) or Falcon
- Minimum CPU requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo System (Intel Core is preferred for best performance)
- 7200rpm hard drive (Solid State Drive (SSD) preferred for best performance)
- 4GB of RAM
- VST, AAX and AU Plug-ins and standalone supported
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.