Volko Audio QG Equalizer
10-band Equalizer Plugin
QG Digitally Recreates the Legendary 560 Vintage American Console Equalizer
The equalizer allows you to chisel your signals with surgical precision. It has a modern, easy-to-use user interface. You’ll love its aggressive structure and proportional Q feature.
QG vintage American console 10 band graphic equalizer plug-in supports VST, Format-VST3, Format-AU and AAX plugin formats.
The QG plug-in is a ten-band fixed frequency graphic equalizer divided into one octave increments. The center frequencies of each band are set at 31Hz, 63Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz and 16kHz. The amount of boost or attenuation is continuously variable from -12 dB to 12 dB on all bands.
Q American Series Features
- Extremely High Processing Efficiency.
- "Proportional Q" narrows filter bandwidth.
- Proprietary topology which is optimized for low latency, low noise and high dynamic range.
- Built-in reference-quality upsampling algorithm which can be enabled at sampling frequencies 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz to achieve bell shape symmetry at high frequencies.
- Supports sampling frequencies up to 384 kHz.
- Clickless parameter update.
- 40 MB free hard disk space
- OS-Windows 7 or newer, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with 2 GB RAM
- OS-Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel Processor with 2 GB RAM
- Display capable of 1024×768
- VST, Format-VST3, Format-AU or AAX capable host program
- ASIO supporting sound card (recommended)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.