VSL Soprano Choir
Choir Virtual Instrument
The Vienna Symphonic Library held extensive castings to find 16 singers for its Soprano Choir who could sing the soprano’s whole tonal range, and also harmonically blend in with the group’s overall sound. After several test recordings, the first vocal sessions took place at the Silent Stage.
The most outstanding result of these sessions is the first-ever sampled vocal Legato – the Soprano Choir’s Legato Performance Patches render these fluid notes most naturally within the Vienna Instruments player.
The articulations include the vowels “U” (ooh) and “A” (aah) as staccatos, sustains, legato sustains, crescendos and diminuendos, fortepianos and sforzatos. In addition, there are staccatos of the syllables “ra”, “sa”, and “ta”.
Please note that this group of singers is different from the soprano ensemble included in the Vienna Instruments Collection Vienna Choir.
- Sample Amount: 1,152
- Download File Size: 473.3 MB
- Installed File Size: 733.6 MB
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- 733.6 MB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.