VSL Synchron Cymbals & Gongs IStandard Library
Orchestral Cymbal Virtual Instrument
- 2 piatti, 2 suspended cymbals, 2 tam-tams from the Synchron Percussion I collection
- Recorded at the 540 m2 (5,813 sq.ft.) Stage A of Synchron Stage Vienna
- Pristine sound with 1.6 through 1.8 sec. natural reverb time.
- 3D Sound (Full Library) – mix in stereo, 5.1 surround, Auro 3D or Dolby Atmos
- Piatti: Zildjian 20", Meinl 22"; single hits, drags, scratches, sizzles
- Suspended cymbals: Zildjian, 16" & 18"; single strokes with various mallets, brushes, and bowed
- Tam-tams: Wuhan 100 and 120 cm; soft and hard mallets, bowed
- Single strokes, tremolos, rolls, swishes, and scratches
- Unique release sample technology for crescendo and diminuendo rolls
- Formats: AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS (plug-in and stand-alone).
- Sample Amount: 16,752
- Download File Size: 12.1 GB
- Installed File Size: 25.9 GB
- Sample Amount: 29,316
- Download File Size: 25.2 GB
- Installed File Size: 51.8 GB
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.