VSL Synchron Drums I -
Orchestral Percussion Virtual Instrument
- Snare drum, bass drum, eight concert toms, and two tambourines from the Synchron Percussion I collection
- Recorded at the 540 m2 (5,813 sq.ft.) Stage A of Synchron Stage Vienna
- Pristine sound with 1.6 through 1.8 sec. natural reverb time.
- 3D Sound (Full Library) – mix in stereo, 5.1 surround, Auro 3D or Dolby Atmos
- Numerous articulations, different beaters, and effect sounds
- Up to 128 samples per hit
- Unique release sample technology for crescendo and diminuendo rolls
- Formats: AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS (plug-in and stand-alone).
- Sample Amount: 55,472
- Download File Size: 14.8 GB
- Installed File Size: 34.9 GB
- Sample Amount: 97,076
- Download File Size: 31.1 GB
- Installed File Size: 69.3 GB
- MacOS 10.10.5 Yosemite and above
- Windows 8.1 or 10 (64-bit only)
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- SSD for sample content
- Vienna Key or other USB eLicenser (Soft-eLicensers and iLoks are NOT supported)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.