VSL Synchron-ized Special Edition Vol. 4: Special Winds and Choir
Orchestral Virtual Instrument
Special Winds, Choir & Solo Voices
- Improved, expanded and re-edited sample database of the popular VI Special Edition Vol. 4
- New instruments: Solo Voices, Trumpet in Bb (muted)
- Optimized for the free, easy-to-use Vienna Synchron Player
- Outstanding ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna>
- Pre-configured reverb settings for accurate and authentic placement of each instrument on stage
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
The SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Volume 3 includes “con sordino” (muted) articulations of our Solo Strings and Chamber Strings, the lush and cinematic Appassionata Strings (56 players) with both normal and “con sordino” articulations as well as an alternative harp to the one included with Volume 1.
Articulations include staccato, détaché, sustained, sforzato, tremolo, pizzicato, legato & portamento performances.
If you’ve already purchased Volume 1 or Volume 2 and want to expand it with especially lyrical, silky shimmering string sounds, this Volume is the perfect choice. By the way, did you know that you can achieve particularly warm and lush string pads by combining “normal” strings with “con sordino” layers?
Re-Edited, Re-Mapped and Expanded
To create the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions, the original recordings were completely re-edited and enhanced. All velocity levels of each articulation and all articulations of each instrument were refined to match and blend seamlessly, not only within each instrument itself, but also in interaction with the included instruments of the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions, as well as with all other libraries of the Synchron Series. The Synchron Player also enhances the automatic triggering of release samples and therefore contributes to the overall improved realism of all included instruments.
The Vienna Synchron Player incorporates a specifically designed convolution reverb derived from Vienna MIR Pro, featuring the outstanding ambience of the 540 m² (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of Synchron Stage Vienna. The perfectly engineered reverberation and placement presets combine customized impulse responses with expertly crafted reverb settings for each instrument or ensemble. By adding the ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna’s Stage A to the relatively dry samples in real-time, the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions perfectly blend with any other product of our Synchron Series, resulting in a production-ready sound “out of the box”.
You may expand your arsenal of instruments as you add Volumes, depending on your needs and budget. The streamlined structure of all the instrument configurations, with their standardized articulations, placement and reverberation presets, keeps the learning curve low and fast!
The SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions support Native Instruments’ NKS format and are compatible with Komplete Kontrol keyboards and Maschine. Use the Light Guide to quickly identify key switches and play ranges of your instruments, browse and preview sounds, and quickly adapt them using pre-configured control knobs.
- Sample Amount: 36,533
- Download File Size: 10.7 GB
- Installed File Size: 26.2 GB
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- MacOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Hard drive for sample content: 7200 rpm or faster (SSD recommended)
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- AU/VST/AAX Native compatible host (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- 26.2 GB free hard drive space
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) for sample content
- 16 GB RAM
- 88 key master keyboard
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.