VSL Synchron-ized Woodwinds -
Ensemble Woodwinds Virtual Instrument
- Completely re-mastered and re-edited sample database
- Optimized for our new Vienna Synchron Player
- Authentic placement in our Synchron Stage Vienna, one of the world's best-sounding scoring stages
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- Crossgrade prices for users of the corresponding VI Woodwinds Single Instruments and Collections, and SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions
This collection brings twelve of our acclaimed and widely used solo woodwind instruments to Stage A of Synchron Stage Vienna. For creating this beautiful library, our large team of sound editors invested one year of intense work into re-creating a perfectly balanced and pristine-sounding sample database that lives up to the high standards of our SYNCHRON-ized libraries.
Enhanced, Optimized, and Re-Edited from The Ground Up
Starting with the raw, unprocessed original Silent Stage recordings for the VI Collections Woodwinds I & II, the team worked to increase both their flexibility and ease-of-use for a quick and creative workflow. The volume levels of all articulations were completely overhauled and provide perfectly matching levels, not only within the articulations of each instrument but also in interaction with the other included woodwind instruments and with all other instruments of the Synchron Series. This allows for smooth articulation changes without the need for volume corrections, or when crossfading between vibrato and non-vibrato articulations.
Other enhancements include optimized velocity crossfades for all instruments, more velocity layers for Legato Performances and Fast Legatos, vibrato and non-vibrato versions for Legato Performances and Fast Legatos, re-edited regular and fast legatos for trill performances with automatic speed detection, advanced release sample technology for adding perfectly matching note-off samples, extended looped articulations for sustains, legatos, fortepianos, sforzatos and trills, and much more.
Vienna Synchron Player
Being a product of our Synchron Series, SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds comes with our free Vienna Synchron Player that incorporates the most powerful sample playback engine on the market, featuring unprecedented streaming performance while providing a new level of ease-of-use. Play short notes, long notes with various attacks, legatos, scalable vibrato intensities and note repetitions intuitively just by moving one or two preconfigured controls, with minimal need to switch articulations manually. With the Synchron Player’s innovative algorithms, the liveliness of these instruments unfolds magically and effortlessly.
For SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds, our software developers incorporated a specifically designed convolution reverb derived from Vienna MIR Pro into the Synchron Player, featuring the outstanding and unique ambience of the 540 m² (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of Synchron Stage Vienna. The perfectly engineered reverberation and placement presets combine customized impulse responses with expertly crafted reverb settings for each instrument. By adding the ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna’s Stage A to the dry samples in real-time, SYNCHRON-ized Woodwinds perfectly blend with every other product in our Synchron Series, resulting in a production-ready sound "out of the box".
- Sample Amount: 122,825
- Download File Size: 20.1 GB
- Installed File Size 57.7 GB
- Flute 1 and 2
- Oboe 1 (French) and 2 (Vienna)
- English horn (French)
- Clarinet (Bb) 1 and 2
- Bass clarinet
- Bassoon 1 and 2
- Portato short and medium
- Repetition performances legato, portato, staccato
- Sustained notes with and without vibrato. Piccolo: progressive instead of no vibrato. Clarinet 1, Bass clarinet: no vibrato options
- Marcato with and without vibrato. Piccolo: progressive instead of no vibrato. Clarinet 1, Bass clarinet: no vibrato options
- Normal and fast legato with and without vibrato. Piccolo: progressive instead of no vibrato. Clarinet 1, Bass clarinet: no vibrato options
Flutter tonguing, trills, fast repetitions
- Flutter tonguing, normal and marcato
- Trills, half and whole tone. Except Clarinet 2, Bass clarinet, Contrabassoon
- Fast repetitions, 4 to 6 speeds between 140 and 210 BPM according to instrument. Except Oboe 1 and 2, English horn, Bass clarinet, Contrabassoon
- MacOS 10.10.5 Yosemite and above
- Windows 8.1 or 10 (64-bit only)
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 57.7GB free storage space
- SSD for sample content
- Vienna Key or other USB eLicenser (Soft-eLicensers and iLoks are NOT supported)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.