VSL Synchron Package
Huge Array of Virtual Instruments
The Synchron Package includes all products of Vienna's Synchron Series at a discounted bundle price. These products combine extraordinary musicianship, engineering, recording technology and software innovation with the exceptional acoustics of one of the best-sounding scoring stages on the planet.
Some products, such as Synchron Strings I or Synchron FX Strings I were recorded at Vienna's own Synchron Stage Vienna and played by members of the Synchron Stage Orchestra.
Other libraries, such as SYNCHRON-ized Appassionata Strings, SYNCHRON-ized Chamber Strings and SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I & II contain re-edited samples recorded at Vienna's Silent Stage that were customized and mapped for Vienna's new Vienna Synchron Player. With a total of almost 1.2 million samples, the SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings Bundle is probably the most extensive and detailed string library on the market.
- Synchron Strings I
- Synchron FX Strings I
- Synchron Percussion I
- Synchron Pianos: Yamaha CFX
- Synchron Pianos: Concert D-274
- Synchron Pianos: Blüthner 1895
- SYNCHRON-ized Chamber Strings
- SYNCHRON-ized Appassionata Strings
- SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I
- SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings II
- SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings III
- SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I
- SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass II
- Synchron Power Drums
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) for sample content
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- AU/VST/AAX Native compatible host (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.