VSL Synchron-ized Chamber StringsDefault Title
Ensemble Strings Virtual Instrument
SYNCHRON-ized Chamber Strings was specifically created to enrich your tonal palette with a nuanced, intimate, yet expressive and dynamic small string ensemble sound. For creating SYNCHRON-ized Chamber Strings, Vienna Symphonic Library's sound editors went back to the raw, unprocessed sample data of the Chamber Strings I Collection.
- 1st Violins, 2nd Violins, Violas, Cellos, Basses
- Specifically designed convolution reverb derived from Vienna MIR Pro
- New algorithms require a minimum of manual articulation switching
- Perfect blend with any other product of our Synchron Series
- Sample Amount: 93,342
- Download File Size: 14.4 GB
- Installed File Size: 27.8 GB
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) for sample content
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- AU/VST/AAX Native compatible host (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.