VSL Synchron-ized Dimension Brass BundleDefault Title
Ensemble Brass Virtual Instruments
Eight Glorious Brass Ensembles
- 8 Brass ensembles – individually microphoned instruments
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Completely remastered, re-edited and expanded sample database
- Optimized for our free, easy-to-use Vienna Synchron Player
- Outstanding ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna (Stage A)
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
The SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass Bundle includes the SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I & II Collections at a discounted bundle price. The libraries combine the completely re-mastered and expanded sample database of our acclaimed Vienna Dimension Brass I & II Collections with the outstanding signature ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna, one of the world’s best-sounding scoring stages. In tandem with our powerful Synchron Player that boasts a unique Humanize function, SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass sets new standards in sound, ease-of-use, and realism.
The SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass Bundle features eight well-rehearsed ensembles of four brass players each. The musicians were recorded in groups, but with dedicated microphones for each instrument, resulting in a homogenous ensemble sound while still allowing direct access to each voice. SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I includes four trumpets, four French horns, four tenor trombones, and a low brass ensemble (tuba, bass trombone, two tenor trombones). SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass II includes four muted trumpets, four muted French horns, four muted trombones, as well as a unique ensemble of four Wagner tubas that you’ll scarcely find in any other library!
Sample Amount: 219,212
Download File Size: 13.7 GB
Installed File Size: 37.7 GB
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- 37.7 GB free hard drive space
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.