VSL Synchron-ized Dimension Strings Bundle -
Ensemble Strings Virtual Instruments
From Fragile to Fortissimo - The Most Flexible String Ensembles Ever
- 8 First Violins, 8 Second Violins, 6 Violas, 6 Cellos, 4 Double Basses
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Re-edited and expanded sample database
- Optimized for our free and powerful Vienna Synchron Player
- Individual impulse responses from Synchron Stage Vienna for placement and reverberation of each musician of the ensemble
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- Perfectly balanced levels, especially in interaction with other Synchron Series libraries
With a total of almost 1.2 million samples, the SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings Bundle is probably the most extensive and detailed string library on the market. It includes the Collections SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I, II and III at a discounted bundle price. These Collections feature the completely re-edited and expanded sample database of our acclaimed Vienna Dimension Strings I - III Collections, combined with the outstanding signature ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna. By adding the convolution reverb to the samples in real-time, these instruments perfectly blend with any other product in the Synchron Series, resulting in a beautiful, production-ready sound “out of the box”. In tandem with the powerful Synchron Player and its unique Humanize function, the SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings Bundle delivers stunning results in terms of realism, flexibility, and ease-of-use.
SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings feature 5 string sections (8 first violins, 8 second violins, 6 violas, 6 cellos, 4 double basses) that were recorded in homogeneous groups, capturing all of the human interactions and slight imperfections of a live performance. Individual microphones for each player allow you to access each voice of the ensemble separately. Making use of our new Vienna Synchron Player, you may easily switch between any number of musicians of the ensembles in just one instance, from the principal to single desks to the full ensemble size.
SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I includes all of the regular articulations, such as spiccato, staccato, portato, legato (with and without vibrato), tremolo, pizzicato and various dynamics (crescendos and diminuendos, fortepiano, sforzato, sforzatissimo). For SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings II, all instruments were played “con sordino” (with mutes). SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings III offers all articulations played “sul tasto” for a very soft, breathy and flute-like timbre.
- Sample Amount: 1,199,520
- Download File Size: 106.4 GB
- Installed File Size: 231.9 GB
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- 231.9 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.