VSL Synchron-ized Special Edition Vol. 6: Dimension BrassSynchron-ized Special Edition Vol. 6
Orchestral Brass Virtual Instrument
- Five brass ensembles, taken from SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I & II
- Normal and muted articulations: Staccato, sustained, marcato, legato, sforzato
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Easily switch between different ensemble sizes
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Outstanding ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna
- Pre-configured reverb settings for accurate and authentic placement of each instrument on stage
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- 4 Trumpets
- 4 French horns
- 4 Trombones
- 4 Wagner tubas
- Low Brass Ensemble (1 tuba, 1 bass trombone, and 2 tenor trombones)
Even the best musicians never play in perfect unison; slight imperfections in pitch and timing, as well as different timbres and dynamics create a lively, beautiful ensemble sound. When playing as a group, musicians continually adapt to each other, and their interactions within the ensemble reveal the “magic” of a live performance.
With the Synchron Player and its Auto Humanization feature, these nuances and variations are created automatically while simply playing the keyboard. Adjust the performance accuracy of the ensembles in real-time, at the single touch of a fader – from subtle tuning and timing variations to heavy cluster effects!
You may easily select the number of musicians of the ensemble in one instance of the Synchron Player, from the principal, to single desks, to all four players. What’s more, you can automate the integrated mixer and therefore control the volume of each player separately. Each instrument has its own Synchron Stage Impulse Response for placement and reverberation, so it’s a breeze to use different ensemble sizes in one instance of the player.
The Vienna Synchron Player incorporates a specifically designed convolution reverb derived from Vienna MIR Pro, featuring the outstanding ambience of the 540 m² (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of Synchron Stage Vienna. The perfectly engineered reverberation and placement presets combine customized impulse responses with expertly crafted reverb settings for each instrument or ensemble. By adding the ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna’s Stage A to the relatively dry samples in real-time, the ensembles of SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Vol. 6 blend perfectly with any other product of the Synchron Series. Specifically, the included mixer presets are seamlessly compatible with the Brass Presets of the SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Volumes 1, 2, and 4.
You may expand the brass ensembles of SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Vol. 6 with additional articulations by upgrading to the large Collections SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I and SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass II at favorable upgrade prices.
- Sample Amount: 47,108
- Download File Size: 4.6 GB
- Installed File Size: 11.3 GB
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- MacOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Hard drive for sample content: 7200 rpm or faster (SSD recommended)
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- AU/VST/AAX Native compatible host (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- 11.3 GB free hard drive space
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) for sample content
- 16 GB RAM
- 88 key master keyboard
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.